Picket lines

Gear

Parts on Order
Verizon is on strike. I've noticed no ones beeps at their picket lines to show support. People just drive through the picket line to get their new phone. Heaven forbid them not to get the latest updated phone. People just dont care any more. Today I was at a 4 way intersection with the picket line on my left. Behind me was a package car, I beeped and waved to show support. I watch in the mirror as the UPS guy looked straight ahead, never beeping or waving. Package Car XXX060 Its was odd, considering the Teamster local is strong around here. Ya, bro I seen you. You disgust me!

Do you guys beep at picket lines while your in a PC?
What do you guys do if you have to deliver a package to a company with a picket line?
I would assume Verizon gets packages.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Verizon is on strike. I've noticed no ones beeps at their picket lines to show support. People just drive through the picket line to get their new phone. Heaven forbid them not to get the latest updated phone. People just dont care any more. Today I was at a 4 way intersection with the picket line on my left. Behind me was a package car, I beeped and waved to show support. I watch in the mirror as the UPS guy looked straight ahead, never beeping or waving. Package Car XXX060 Its was odd, considering the Teamster local is strong around here. Ya, bro I seen you. You disgust me!

Do you guys beep at picket lines while your in a PC?
What do you guys do if you have to deliver a package to a company with a picket line?
I would assume Verizon gets packages.
We don't cross...the sups deliver them.

Gear

Parts on Order
I'd bet a paycheck it was some young(new)driver.

Late 20s

I remember in the early 80s everyone would beep at picket lines. My dad always said some of his best times where being on the Extra List and getting sent to strike at companies he didnt work for. Times have changed.