Pissing match

It will be fine

Can we just keep one thread for the pissing match? Maybe have the mods move all the derail posts that are the same whining over here?
MFE & Cactus, "everything sucks, Fred S is the devil."
Dano and oldfart, "everything is rainbows and unicorns, if you don't like it quit."
We could maybe keep the other threads clean to discuss other issues that way.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Can we just keep one thread for the pissing match? Maybe have the mods move all the derail posts that are the same whining over here?
Dano and oldfart, "everything is rainbows and unicorns, if you don't like it quit."

I'm pissing on this thread right now. You have a point, but the threads go where they go. If you don't believe me, go over to the UPS Discussions and observe them. Same thing, except they don't seem to have shills trying to disrupt the conversations.

I would much prefer that threads stay on topic and not derail so often, but that isn't under my control. You also miss a basic point of why we go back and forth which is the FedEx Kool-Aid effect. I guess you don't have it over at Ground, but the propaganda machine at Express is really good at distorting the truth.

Last edited:

outtatime

Or just do like I do and put the former on "ignore". If everyone did this those two would just circle jerk each other.

Schweddy

Balls
I don't engage in any of it.. but I'd suggest -sometimes- the best way to handle that is for people not to engage it.. some folks have nothing better to do than to write novels or half a dozen posts when challenged.

It will be fine

It would just be nice if a post that we've all read before could get moved off a thread before the discussion derails. It gets old.
It's clear oldfart has early onset dementia and still thinks it's the 80's and he works for a decent company providing a decent wage, but him saying "just quit" to every thread is boring.

!Retired!

You have some shot of that happening.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Or just do like I do and put the former on "ignore". If everyone did this those two would just circle jerk each other.

As I have explained before, I engage Dano not for you or the other veteran employees, but for the newer people who don't really understand the way FedEx operates. I would also love to ignore Dano & Friends, but if we don't call BS on the lies, they get perpetuated.

FedEx loves to lie, divide and confuse whomever they can because it gives them a big advantage. The current market level crap is the perfect example of this. They do it by design, and then dispatch the Shill Squad to make it seem like the company cares, which it doesn't.

dex 84

I think this is a good job and we're all lucky to have it. If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd still work for fedex because I just enjoy the work so much. Not to mention we have managers who are doing everything they can to make our jobs easier and less stressful. When I reach the end of my 10 hour shift I'm often disappointed it's over so soon and i have to go home...

bacha29

I think this is a good job and we're all lucky to have it. If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd still work for fedex because I just enjoy the work so much. Not to mention we have managers who are doing everything they can to make our jobs easier and less stressful. When I reach the end of my 10 hour shift I'm often disappointed it's over so soon and i have to go home...
"Enhanced Interrogation " methods. No doubt about it.. Sounds like a another good 'ol boy.

dex 84

"Enhanced Interrogation " methods. No doubt about it.. Sounds like a another good 'ol boy.

If you look to find things wrong with the company you're working for you're going to find them. Fedex has plenty of things wrong for sure. Stop looking so closely, and you won't notice them so much...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Please tell me that this is tongue in cheek.

instiches

I'd like a forum where current contractors are able to discuss real issues and solutions without having to get derailed by the same crap posted by the usual suspects.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

This is my 8th post this month. I think there are others who need the sermon more than I do.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You feelin guilty Dano? :P

Nope. This forum has become garbage with me or without me. I enjoy and appreciate the various points of view. Not too keen on those who are contrary for the sake of it or the Napa State alumni who think this should be their own personal echo chamber.

I posted a little bit early and late last month, and hardly any at all this month. Whatever spawned this particular thread was something I had little to no involvement in, and it will probably stay that way. This is as bad as the typical sports board.