Planted misload

jaker

trolling
Find it and throw it on the 8k shelf and when they ask why it took so long to find it you just tell them you found it on the floor

Jackofnotrades

Leave it alone. Scan it as a misload, if no one contacts you back then get to the bldg and sheet it as missed.
I didn’t witness it , the driver who’s truck they pulled the package from saw it . I make sure I scan every package on my truck but it’s sad that management smile in your face but try to snake u behind your back

dogs.bite.me

I sent the misload in and delivered it but I’m :censored2: because they intentionally planted it , probably hoping I would roll it . They don’t have anything better to do so they create situations hoping for someone to make the wrong decision

Yes

It’s called salting.

They will salt people’s loads to see if they will sheet them or roll them.

Underallowed306

To the OP: Why don’t you just ask the person who salted you? If you reported it properly, there’s no issue. There’s usually a reason they do that. Most sups are up to their eyeballs with the ‘flavor of the month’ reports and agendas, so there’s probably a reason they pulled off that to salt drivers. They may have been instructed by someone in security to do so.