please explain this to me UPS ers

UPSSOCKS

Atta guy D.O. Persona Non Socka. Maybe just maybe, he can be redeemed by visits from three spirits this holiday season. "His chains were as long and as heavy (with greivances )as this 7 peaks ago." Tis a ponderous chain Mr Socks !"

You just can't get enough of me can you? I thought I was dead to you.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
7 peaks ago Socks was delivering news papers on his Pee/Wee Herman bike & getting his ass kicked & stuffed in a locker by the H.S football team !! :happy-very:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
attachment.php
Here lies Ebeneezer Socks

He fired Bob Cratchet and issued Tiny Tim a warning

letter.
RIP.jpg

UPSSOCKS

7 peaks ago Socks was delivering news papers on his Pee/Wee Herman bike & getting his ass kicked & stuffed in a locker by the H.S football team !! :happy-very:

Sounds like a personal experience. It's ok you can imagine it was me and not you if it makes you feel better. What is a covemaster anyhow? Sounds like a nickname in one of those role play games. Larry Bird was queer, just like 90% of boston.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Socks,
I realize that you think I'm a fraud, but I am not.
Been here 22 years with the start of the Airline.
I didn't mean to attack you and I apologize that I did.

I just think you should lighten up a little. I come on BC to have some fun and get some informal information that I can temper with other info for myself and my work group.
I knew the SSS, but was being a wise***

Covemastah

Sounds like a personal experience. It's ok you can imagine it was me and not you if it makes you feel better. What is a covemaster anyhow? Sounds like a nickname in one of those role play games. Larry Bird was queer, just like 90% of boston.
great comebacker!! You must of had all day to think of that while pushing carts cartboy !!! Tel me you didn't marry your high school sweetheart too!! (first girl you ever errrrrrrrrr kissed ??? } larry Bird is queer !!! LOL LOL school yard come backs!! Mom said to shut the lights off in the basement & get to sleeep socks!!!!!!!:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

UPSSOCKS

great comebacker!! You must of had all day to think of that while pushing carts cartboy !!! Tel me you didn't marry your high school sweetheart too!! (first girl you ever errrrrrrrrr kissed ??? } larry Bird is queer !!! LOL LOL school yard come backs!! Mom said to shut the lights off in the basement & get to sleeep socks!!!!!!!:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

I knew the Larry Bird comment would hit a nerve. You know what was even more gay than Larry Bird?? His mustache..... :angry:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
PT STEWIE!!!!

Positive rep!!!!

We can coexist... You give me hope for the future of UPS and the Teamsters.

What the heck it's Christmas. I might even sign a grievance with Happy Holidays XXX OOO Stewie.
Yo ! (philly vernacular) No picking on the birdman he was a great basketball player,although the "Doc" did put a whuppin on his butt

tieguy

Banned
Well your response doesn't sound like a managers. "I don't a **** about your numbers." As a manager you should know numbers elude all. Also I should be demoted? What have I done to be demoted that you know about? My personal feelings are why I am where I am. They get the job done very well for me. I don't need to get through them. Comparing the Airline to the Hub ops is like comparing apples to oranges. You have no idea what I deal with. Being a manager you should know that as well. I have over 3,000 people that work in my hub, with 90% of them being part time. With the peak grind already under way my personal feelings will keep us productive, and it will keep us safe, and it will keep our customers happy. Since you are a manager what is the three most important things this time of year?

socks he does have a point. you do seem to go out of your way to piss people off.

bellesotico

BOXstar
I'm still the same socks. I still hate the union. The guy out there working to the best of his ability, never will get any crap from me. The guys I go after are the ones that smile and say "I'm doing the best I can," and I know and they know they can do better. The guys I go after are the ones that treat the packages as work and not customers. My decisions and actions always are in the best interest of the company. You union folk base your decisions on what's best for you and the union.

I really just don't think you get it...it's not about what is best for 'us union folk' [lol], maybe you have forgotten about that pesky little contract? I know it's kind of a drag to have to follow, but see, it is a binding agreement and if you violate any part of it we CAN and MAY file a grievance. Surely you can understand that logic as it mirrors your attitude in regards to the best interest of the company. My theory is that the real reason you hate the union is that we AREN'T dumb enough NOT to act in our best interest.

My personal feelings are why I am where I am. They get the job done very well for me.

Business is NEVER personal. As a manager you should know this..ESPECIALLY one who who works for UPS.

UPSSOCKS

My theory is that the real reason you hate the union is that we AREN'T dumb enough NOT to act in our best interest.

Business is NEVER personal. As a manager you should know this..ESPECIALLY one who who works for UPS.

Most of you are that dumb and I take everything personal. I report the numbers, I take them personal. When I leave the daily voicemail to my boss he takes it personal as well.

Covemastah

FOR PT STEWIE
images
Bird had last laugh in 81 ,comming back from 3/1 hole against Philly !! Those were good teams then & great phl bos rivals !!!!!

Covemastah

Refresher course in history for UPS SOCKS 1= greatest basketball player of all time
images
Bill Russell 11 rings & 2 ncaa rings & olympic ring 2 hick from French Lick # 33 Larry Bird the only man Majic feared
images