please explain this to me UPS ers

raceanoncr

Who cares about rep points? Do i get prize for having an abundance of them?

PT STEWIE!!!!

Positive rep!!!!

We can coexist... You give me hope for the future of UPS and the Teamsters.

Keep the positive rep coming, I've been in the red way to long...

Hmmm...typical supe.

"Do what I mean, er, I mean what you do, er, what you do I mean, er, oh, whatever!"

Good politician too!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
FOR PT STEWIE
images
Bird had last laugh in 81 ,comming back from 3/1 hole against Philly !! Those were good teams then & great phl bos rivals !!!!!

Philly had Wilt, Doc, Mo, and Charles
But I also Loved John Havlichek and Kevin McHale (great players)
Whatta say Red lights a cigar and we say goodbye to socks.
Oh yea. We got Polanco @ third base.How about you wup NY and meet us in South Philly in October

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Went there once to see the Bruins.A real dump almost as bad as the rat invested vet in Philly.But to be there where all the storied history took place was really great.
So what was this thread about ?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Went there once to see the Bruins.A real dump almost as bad as the rat invested vet in Philly.But to be there where all the storied history took place was really great.
Good point... It was about Larry Byrd's jock strap.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The old Gahden was a dump. The new TDBanknorth Garden is not. My son and I took a mini vacation to Boston and went to a Cavaliers/Celtics game. Rode the T which stopped right at the Garden.

You couldn't pay me to go anywhere near Broad Street in Philly.:wink2:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The old Gahden was a dump. The new TDBanknorth Garden is not. My son and I took a mini vacation to Boston and went to a Cavaliers/Celtics game. Rode the T which stopped right at the Garden.

You couldn't pay me to go anywhere near Broad Street in Philly.:wink2:

The venue is south philly is great The Link (Eagles),Citizens Bank,(Phillies),and The Wachovia Center (Flyers and Sixers) are all right across the street from each other and share the same parking.Easy access from major traffic arteries and real nice to get to from South Jersey for me.
The fans can be a little rough though. They wear the fact that they boo-ed Santa Claus and pelted Jimmy Johnson with snow balls like a badge of honor.Heck it is rumoured that the Govenor of Pa.Ed Rendell then Mayor of Philadelphia chucked a couple at the Dallas coach.
Come on down it's safe, we reserve most of our hostility for the hated Mets fans. They come down 95 like a swarm of cockroaches and try to take over singing their Jose (Reyes) song.

UPSSOCKS

Hmmm...typical supe.

"Do what I mean, er, I mean what you do, er, what you do I mean, er, oh, whatever!"

Good politician too!

And you must be really lame, to take the time to search for my old posts.... Don't over do it, a hot flash is coming grandma.....

raceanoncr

And you must be really lame, to take the time to search for my old posts.... Don't over do it, a hot flash is coming grandma.....

Lame? REALLY LAME? That's good!!!

"I don't need rep points" "I like rep points" "I need rep points" "I give rep points"

Let's hear some REALLY neat comebacks, too, like..."menopause", "grandma", "hot flashes". Takes alot of thought. More, please, Leno.:congrats:

UPSSOCKS

Lame? REALLY LAME? That's good!!!

"I don't need rep points" "I like rep points" "I need rep points" "I give rep points"

Let's hear some REALLY neat comebacks, too, like..."menopause", "grandma", "hot flashes". Takes alot of thought. More, please, Leno.:congrats:

Your one of those butch type women that wishes she was a guy huh? You have no buisness in a car garage. Now go do some laundry and make some dinner.

raceanoncr

Your one of those butch type women that wishes she was a guy huh? You have no buisness in a car garage. Now go do some laundry and make some dinner.

Oooo....that was good! Let's see...better copy this one cuz it's so original! More, please, Elton.

Integrity

Binge Poster
i have never before worked for a company who prided itself in how many people they can write up in one day and how many succesful terminations they have per month

can somebody please explain why this is a good thing for the company? most people end up getting there jobs back, with back pay, what is the point?

i know sometimes they want to fire people at top pay so they can bring new people in at the newbie pay scale but it still costs alot of money to hire people

what is the point?

i dont think i will retire frm this company as i originally planned

lookin into goin over to ABF

and lol @ whoever says "if you are doing your job you have nothing to worry about" you couldnt be more wrong

Dear, I.P. Freely,

If you have some specific problems or questions I may be able to help.

Let me know.

Sincerely,

I