Please post all outsourcing UPS did over the years (on Topic)

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
I guess you have never met some of our UPS delivery drivers. Perfect description. Don't forget the shaggy hair and beards and all inked up.

I know this will be an unpopular opinion on here but the standards have fallen quite a bit. Up until a few years ago even us mechanics had to be clean shaven... in case we go on a road call.

Amazon is a whole other level of lower standards. I have never seen a UPS driver doing the stuff I mentioned in my first post. They would get written up and maybe fired and sure they would get their job back but still.. most people dont want that trouble.

PT Car Washer

I know this will be an unpopular opinion on here but the standards have fallen quite a bit. Up until a few years ago even us mechanics had to be clean shaven... in case we go on a road call.

Amazon is a whole other level of lower standards. I have never seen a UPS driver doing the stuff I mentioned in my first post. They would get written up and maybe fired and sure they would get their job back but still.. most people dont want that trouble.
I see UPS delivery drivers doing everything you described in your first post including the ghetto blaster in nice neighborhoods. Blasts it through the building when he gets back.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
I see UPS delivery drivers doing everything you described in your first post including the ghetto blaster in nice neighborhoods. Blasts it through the building when he gets back.

Maybe in your area that is the case but here I can see the difference. Even fedex is a little better than amazon as far as professionalism goes

UPSER1987

Ok sure 😂🙄

Lol I don’t need random press clippings. I see the same stupid :censored2: in my building daily.

UPSER1987

My center has four on road supervisors three part-time OMS And a Center Manager. We all know they do not need all those people they could run the center with half of that crew or one full-time on road and the rest part time and big Carol knows it to. After lunch most of them are gone for the day and they’re hardly ever at work past 6 PM.
You’re from a small center lol. Different life experiences.