Please post all outsourcing UPS did over the years (on Topic)

AKCoverMan

Lol… you should join management and pitch your big ideas to the company or buckle your seatbelt and enjoy the ride.

I believe the latter is for you
I mean, wow! I guess “customer service“ is a ”big idea” to you. My customers HATE surepost and since they never know who is going to get the package, they just don’t order anymore.

What is sad is the obvious attitude that unless I am in management I must not have a clue or be worth listening to.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Well I can only say one thing

Unless union jobs equals less management jobs

Prove me wrong
How are you qualifying management?
FT Management is actually comprised of multiple departments that support the operation. PPM, TSG, IT, IE, PE, app dev, HR, and that’s just some of the departments that support the operation.

Thebrownblob

I mean, wow! I guess “customer service“ is a ”big idea” to you. My customers HATE surepost and since they never know who is going to get the package, they just don’t order anymore.

What is sad is the obvious attitude that unless I am in management I must not have a clue or be worth listening to.
It’s actually tarnishing our name. It’s an awful garbage service.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈

My statement was not fot that intention. My personal belief has always been that union members need to enter management to change the company for the better. You can’t do that as a driver. The most a driver can touch is their customers. But a division manager can touch an operation and connect to departments and resources that can effect change. Only thing he has to do is make a request IE to look into it. You can’t do that as a driver or union member.

Thebrownblob

My statement was not fot that intention. My personal belief has always been that union members need to enter management to change the company for the better. You can’t do that as a driver. The most a driver can touch is their customers. But a division manager can touch an operation and connect to departments and resources that can effect change. Only thing he has to do is make a request IE to look into it. You can’t do that as a driver or union member.
Well, at least you didn’t say Center Manager can do those things. And really division manager is pushing it at this point, this company doesn’t allow anyone to manage except for the ivory towers. funny you say the union can’t change anything. Have you read our contract?

AKCoverMan

And again you prove my point, “Your just a driver.” Methinks you might want to learn who it is that delivers the revenue around here,

I especially love how you casually throw away as unimportant the fact that the driver group takes care of 99.99% of customer service.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
All I know is that the Amazon driver delivers my packages on time and safer than the ups guy. It’s sad.

You must have much better amazon drivers in your area. I dont think I have seen the same one twice, they have damaged my lawn trying to come down my driveway, had one driving thru the neighborhood with the sliding door wide open and packages almost falling out, another driving the wrong way around a traffic circle.

My favorite was the one playing rap music so loud I heard it behind my house walked out front to see the amazon van door wide open MF this N word that with young kids playing outside. Sure they will hear plenty of that growing up but have some common sense! I live in a nice neighborhood, they dont even care if someone complains. UPS drivers I have seen are far more professional, never seen them do stuff like that.

Last edited:

UPSER1987

That’s like saying all drivers are comprised of people that are entitled, lazy and suck at their job. Most do but not all.