Please Vote No. This TA has to go back so it is good for all

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Been in Central States H&W for 29 years. Its not perfect, but its better than what most people have. This is a decent contract in my area if you are already a full time driver. A little bump to the pension plan is a plus. Its stinks if you are part time, I despise the way this company treats most of its employees. I'm watching the older drivers that started when I did limping around due to the increased work load. Since I started out part time, I have more sympathy for them. I got the pleasure of starting at the very bottom of the ladder, I wasn't one of those lucky few to just walk in off the street into a full-time job where it didn't take years to make full pay. This is not a good contract overall in my opinion. It will pass due to low information members and people who don't care about anybody but themselves. I don't care about the money part, thats not it at all.

hyena

Scratch is an upstanding guy whos opinion I respect. I have to wonder if his opinion would be different if he were already in a Teamster H&W plan.
If you were already in the plan youd have nothing to lose but for me and my fellow pt bros and sis who already have the best it sucks. With record profits off our backs. I believe everyone in the country should be getting what I have now. Those of us who have my plan shouldnt be downgrading to your plan. You should be upgrading to ours. If the healthcare aint an issue to you then vote for us that it will effect.