police brutality

Serf

I feel as if nothing resonates with moderate centrist voters as much when black ppl flip out and torch communities. Nothing atomizes them more. That little whisper in the back of the mind; “eff those animals.”

vantexan

Because the Boston Tea party was focused.
They didn’t say hey, we really got a problem with England and this tea act bringing in cheap tea from China lets go burn down Target and McDonald’s.
That's because they were called Old McDonald's and Target Practice back then. Try not to confuse the natives.

wilberforce15

You cannot complain that police are brutal while they watch their police stations and city get burned down and ransacked, and they haven't cracked any new skulls.

The ungovernables are proving who they are.

And the police are proving who they are.

rickyb

I don't believe MLK would be down with looting and burning of cities.
maybe riots are the wrong response but its certainly understandable.

america has 5% of the worlds population but has 25% of the worlds prison population.

minorities are targeted for ridiculous crimes which matt taibbi documented in his book. and the rich get off.

rickyb

You cannot complain that police are brutal while they watch their police stations and city get burned down and ransacked, and they haven't cracked any new skulls.

The ungovernables are proving who they are.

And the police are proving who they are.
the police are unreformable

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
the police are unreformable
Approach a car that you stopped for speeding with completely blacked out windows
Work undercover as a prostitute to try and catch a serial killer
Be spit on for just doing your job
Have to apprehend a perp who just beat his wife within in a inch of her life and
see that she is back with the AH a month later
Going on a county wide drug sweep and seeing young children living in squalor with addict dealer parents
Having to investigate a father that raped and beat his daughter
Be called out to a domestic violence situation with the people trying to knife one another
I have three LEO's in the family but what is listed above is just from my daughter
I take great exception to your comment.I truly wish you never need a cops help.

El Correcto

god is dead
Approach a car that you stopped for speeding with completely blacked out windows
Work undercover as a prostitute to try and catch a serial killer
Be spit on for just doing your job
Have to apprehend a perp who just beat his wife within in a inch of her life and
see that she is back with the AH a month later
Going on a county wide drug sweep and seeing young children living in squalor with addict dealer parents
Having to investigate a father that raped and beat his daughter
Be called out to a domestic violence situation with the people trying to knife one another
I have three LEO's in the family but what is listed above is just from my daughter
I take great exception to your comment.I truly wish you never need a cops help.
Most are worthless paper pushers.

El Correcto

god is dead
“You never really know a man until you understand things from his point of view, until you climb into his skin and walk around in it”
I don’t need to be in their skin to see the incompetence of giving you a hard time to even get them to push paper for you to get your insurance claim resolved with a police report.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
So this is about you having to deal with a d--k. I understand now. I have had the same problem once or twice. I have had the luxury of having my detective daughter call up and give the problem person a lot of sh-t for not doing what they were supposed to do.There are problems everywhere but I believe they are in the minority and no need to paint the profession with a broad brush.