police brutality

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Maybe if certain ethnic groups taught their kids to respect law enforcement they wouldn't get shot.

Certain ethnic groups are a small percentage of population but a large percentage of prison population. Some stereotypes are true.

And tell me the crime il tell you the offenders race
Black people are the worst, amirite?

cachmeifucan

It's not that white people have a superiority complex although some do. I feel like other races have a inferiority complex but as a white man its not my fault or responsibility to make sure you feel equal.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I didn't say black people you did you assume that or do you think that or is it true that some people are more prone to violence
You seem confused.
I said black people are the worst.

What ethnic group were you talking about when you posted this:
Certain ethnic groups are a small percentage of population but a large percentage of prison population. Some stereotypes are true. And tell me the crime il tell you the offenders race

cachmeifucan

Southside of chiraq is probably the most segregated neighborhood. And who is killing who. ACLU tied the cpd hands so out of fear of being fired by a liberal mayor they let them kill each other

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I was talking about all non white
PhonyInnocentFantail-size_restricted.gif

cachmeifucan

Look who is the prison population compare that to national population. Not my fault my family came here from Germany late 1800s settled in Ohio and Wisconsin my family didn't profit from slavery. I don't have white guilt not even a tiny bit

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Wow. I bet you call the police all the time for the dumbest stuff. Blue lives matter. Maybe if certain ethnic groups taught their kids to respect law enforcement they wouldn't get shot. Hands up don't move freeze means exactly that. Some cops are dirty but 99 percent are awesome. If a cop tells you put your hands behind your back and you resist and they choke you out who's fault is that. Certain ethnic groups are a small percentage of population but a large percentage of prison population. Some stereotypes are true. Police have a right to go home to their families. Your the pig and let me know when you or your family is a victim of a crime. And tell me the crime il tell you the offenders race

Rape

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Wow. I bet you call the police all the time for the dumbest stuff. Blue lives matter. Maybe if certain ethnic groups taught their kids to respect law enforcement they wouldn't get shot. Hands up don't move freeze means exactly that. Some cops are dirty but 99 percent are awesome. If a cop tells you put your hands behind your back and you resist and they choke you out who's fault is that. Certain ethnic groups are a small percentage of population but a large percentage of prison population. Some stereotypes are true. Police have a right to go home to their families. Your the pig and let me know when you or your family is a victim of a crime. And tell me the crime il tell you the offenders race

Arson

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
American Values‏ @Americas_Crimes

On this day in 1969, the Chicago Police department, operating as a death squad, executed the Black Panther Fred Hampton w/ two shots to the head at point-blank range. The operation was a cold-blooded political assassination carried out with assistance from the FBI.

DtjjqR1U0AAshP1.jpg

Fred Hampton had been drugged by an FBI informant and was sleeping next to his 8-month pregnant partner when police raided his apartment. The police fired a hail of bullets (nearly 100) and the Panthers returned only 1 shot. Not a single officer was hurt in the operation.

Following Hampton’s execution, his body was left in a pool of blood. The officers then fired on the remaining Panthers, seriously wounding 4. The survivors were then beaten & dragged into the street, where they were arrested on phony charges of attempting to murder the officers.

DtjkudOVsAAVdK3.jpg
The guy was obviously pretty dumb ... live by the gun and die by the gun.

rickyb

it was national news years ago when pigs did stryker taser fatality on someone at the airport.

i recall a video where this pig was telling this guy to crawl backwards in a hotel and he was complying and then the pig killed him.

racist policing is a major problem. not saying everything cops do is bad, but the whole system like everything else is :censored2:ed up.

when the cops choked and killed that guy it was the cops fault and he got fired.