police brutality

rickyb

the justice system doesnt work at all in terms of police brutality:

upload_2020-6-4_13-3-31.png

wilberforce15

what kinda of rule is it when you terrorize a race?

the south are the poorest states in the country. thats why you get money, if thats true.

part of racism is poverty. another part of racism is having the blacks kill each other so the whites dont have to do it.

I already posted a map of our poor people.

They're not republicans.

If you took all the democrats away, we'd be fine.

Why do you think blacks are mere pawns in the white man's game? Why do you think they'd kill each other just because whitey wants them to?

Why do you think so little of black people?

I, for one, grant them the human dignity of being responsible for their actions.

rickyb

I already posted a map of our poor people.

They're not republicans.

If you took all the democrats away, we'd be fine.

Why do you think blacks are mere pawns in the white man's game? Why do you think they'd kill each other just because whitey wants them to?

Why do you think so little of black people?

I, for one, grant them the human dignity of being responsible for their actions.
they are not following white mans orders to kill but they are killing each other, and it saves the racist whites from having to do it.

no if you took all democrats away you'd still be :censored2:ed. really the problem with america starts with everyones lack of action as citizens to bring justice and freedom to all. people thought that if they just worked 40 hours a week, they were doing their part. wrong.

rickyb

they keep killing people. they hurt that old man. this poor devil

the price of freedom is high but its a price you have to be willing to pay:

upload_2020-6-5_11-26-24.png

rickyb

fascinating stats.

the police brutality thing is just another area where america sticks out like a sore thumb relative to other countries.

upload_2020-6-5_16-29-3.png

rickyb

trump supporter (?) shows up to protest for 4 hours, overwhelmingly peaceful, cops start brutalizing them, trump supporter has epiphany that when police start brutality, protestors become violent.

upload_2020-6-5_21-17-39.png