police brutality

rickyb

upload_2020-6-6_11-29-15.png

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Or beauty pageant contestants?

Seems like trump is screwing everyone except Melania!

Serf

“Our people are tired of white people who put on a good face a claim they 'are not racist' while operating and benefiting from the privilege of a clearly racist system. We’re not trying to do this alone. We KNOW we can’t. But we refuse to have allies who won’t go the distance.”
Basically do what I say, whitey. Separate but equal. Bye....

Serf

It would be great. Defund the police. Everyone knows who will be able to afford privatized police and who won’t. The equivalent of Blackwater Security Police Firms rolling down the block in an up armored Chevy with crew served weapons. So Effin metal dude.

vantexan

It would be great. Defund the police. Everyone knows who will be able to afford privatized police and who won’t. The equivalent of Blackwater Security Police Firms rolling down the block in an up armored Chevy with crew served weapons. So Effin metal dude.
Or Trump could order the National Guard in to patrol any city that does defund their police. Having troops on every corner with automatic weapons might get the police back in a hurry.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
i couldnt find the police brutality thread so im starting another.

when i cross the border i find alot of the guards to be insulting, they take their sweet time, they dont tell you what to bring ahead of time, they have way too much power. you can tell them everything about yourself and they cant figure it out that im not a drug mule or terrorist.

and meanwhile they roll out the red carpet for war criminal obama, bush, trump, or the CEO of goldman sachs.

america has a 2 tiered justice system where if your rich you get away with murder.
Stay home commie.

Or Trump could order the National Guard in to patrol any city that does defund their police. Having troops on every corner with automatic weapons might get the police back in a hurry.
My state has had several small towns eliminate their police departments due to budget constraints. They normally contract out to the county sheriff or the State Patrol to drive through on a regular basis. No need for the National Guard.

oldngray

nowhere special
My state has had several small towns eliminate their police departments due to budget constraints. They normally contract out to the county sheriff or the State Patrol to drive through on a regular basis. No need for the National Guard.
Paying the county to replace a local police force is a lot different than defunding a police department. There are still cops around, Just different ones.

Last edited: