police brutality

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Even in my state we have rural areas with no local police. The state police cover these areas.

oldngray

nowhere special
Even in my state we have rural areas with no local police. The state police cover these areas.
My area got rid of township police a long time ago and pays the county to do it. Too expensive to keep a really small force up to standards. Low crime area and the county easily provides enough coverage.

It will be fine

Nope. Police force is still there. What will replace the Minneapolis police force?
A different scaled down police force without the union. There’s plenty of information available to understand the proposals. You don’t have to remain ignorant believing cartoons of major metro areas without any police. The choice is yours.

rickyb

1591729945675.png

i also saw a video of toronto cops laying rocks on teh side of hte road.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
A different scaled down police force without the union. There’s plenty of information available to understand the proposals. You don’t have to remain ignorant believing cartoons of major metro areas without any police. The choice is yours.
So now Democrats are Union Busting ?

Serf

Or Trump could order the National Guard in to patrol any city that does defund their police. Having troops on every corner with automatic weapons might get the police back in a hurry.
Parts of USA would look like Dominican Republic.

vantexan

no, he can't!
Nice try.
Have you thought through the ramifications of no police? What if a nut started firing an AR-15 into a crowd? Is that just the price you pay to have no police? Think residents and businesses of a no police city won't move out to suburbs that do have cops? A major hit to the tax base and less ability to help the poor.