police brutality

It will be fine

Man breaks into my home, I shoot and kill him. When police arrive I blame that man for me shooting him.
Itty’s Peabrain: DATE RAPIST!!!

Yeah okay buddy.
I guess I didn’t go slow enough. Some people don’t think the police should kill people in their custody. That’s just my civil liberties side. It’s entertaining that you claim to be a libertarian and support the state killing its citizens without charge or due process.

El Correcto

god is dead
I guess I didn’t go slow enough. Some people don’t think the police should kill people in their custody. That’s just my civil liberties side. It’s entertaining that you claim to be a libertarian and support the state killing its citizens without charge or due process.
The man wasn’t in their custody if he is resisting and throwing a hissy fit, he is refusing to be in their custody. That was the problem, ttku.

vantexan

He was subdued. Sad that you think the state should kill its citizens. It’s good to know you don’t actually believe in civil liberties.
I know this will get you going but not my intent. Concerning intent, was it the officer's intent to kill Floyd or was he using some method intending to totally subdue Floyd after recognizing Floyd was on drugs? And took it farther than what was intended. Certainly negligence, but could have all the protests and riots been over a false narrative, that a white cop decided to execute an unarmed black man?

El Correcto

god is dead
He was subdued. Sad that you think the state should kill its citizens. It’s good to know you don’t actually believe in civil liberties.
Yes and in the act of subduing a drugged up ex con violent offender he died. I’m very sorry your drugged up violent offender who spent his days high as a kite robbing women is now dead.
Truly a national tragedy.

It will be fine

Yes and in the act of subduing a drugged up ex con violent offender he died. I’m very sorry your drugged up violent offender who spent his days high as a kite robbing women is now dead.
So you think cops should be able to make that determination on the street and kill with impunity? How does a “libertarian” justify such authoritarian policy?

El Correcto

god is dead
So you think cops should be able to make that determination on the street and kill with impunity? How does a “libertarian” justify such authoritarian policy?
I’ve been entertaining your little hissy fit, but there is one problem with your entire stance on this issue.
That officer didn’t kill that man, just like kavenaugh didn’t rape that woman, Trump isn’t a Russian Manchurian candidate.

It will be fine

I’ve been entertaining your little hissy fit, but there is one problem with your entire stance on this issue.
That officer didn’t kill that man, just like kavenaugh didn’t rape that woman, Trump isn’t a Russian Manchurian candidate.
So you can’t defend your absolute faith in the armed agents of the state. Cool, just pretend it didn’t happen. That’s weak.

El Correcto

god is dead
So you can’t defend your absolute faith in the armed agents of the state. Cool, just pretend it didn’t happen. That’s weak.
What are you babbling about?
We are discussing local police, following local policies apprehending an ex con in the process of resisting arrest. Do I agree with the policy of allowing police to apply a choke hold? Not really, but the representatives of Minneapolis disagree, take that up with them. Not throw a police officer using an approved method of restraining a criminal under the bus.

“Make that determination” the determination that someone who is being detained for arrest is now resisting and needs to be restrained, absolutely.
“Impunity to kill” they didn’t kill that man, he was a sick man. Maybe if you are a druggy meth head with a couple heart conditions recovering from covid-19 you should choose your battles wisely.

I’m personally happy we have one less Floyd jogging around robbing women and committing violent gun crimes.
Sorry you feel differently.

It will be fine

What are you babbling about?
We are discussing local police, following local policies apprehending an ex con in the process of resisting arrest. Do I agree with the policy of allowing police to apply a choke hold? Not really, but the representatives of Minneapolis disagree, take that up with them. Not throw a police officer using an approved method of restraining a criminal under the bus.

“Make that determination” the determination that someone who is being detained for arrest is now resisting and needs to be restrained, absolutely.
“Impunity to kill” they didn’t kill that man, he was a sick man. Maybe if you are a druggy meth head with a couple heart conditions recovering from covid-19 you should choose your battles wisely.

I’m personally happy we have one less Floyd jogging around robbing women and committing violent gun crimes.
Sorry you feel differently.
It’s adorable that you believe the police are accountable to the citizens of Minneapolis. It’s much easier to argue when you don’t have to bother with reality.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If Texas had upheld their public duty, the Flyod would still be in Jail and maybe alive.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In my youth, if you looked the wrong way at a cop, you knew that he was going to grab you and throw your face against a wall.
Today, people spit into a cop's face and he smiles politely.
Bring back the old time cops and after you get your face broken, then you can whine from your hospital bed.

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

UPSER1987

In my youth, if you looked the wrong way at a cop, you knew that he was going to grab you and throw your face against a wall.
Today, people spit into a cop's face and he smiles politely.
Bring back the old time cops and after you get your face broken, then you can whine from your hospital bed.

Spare the rod, spoil the child.
Welp, you’re not in your youth and times have changed. We have cell phones now.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

So now the truth is out. I wonder how BLM will respond to THIS? I’m guessing they’ll say the cops shouldn’t have been there in the first place to arrest the other guy. Lol.

Box Ox

So now the truth is out. I wonder how BLM will respond to THIS? I’m guessing they’ll say the cops shouldn’t have been there in the first place to arrest the other guy. Lol.

Doubt I’ll be hearing about this one on CNN or MSNBC.