police brutality

oldngray

nowhere special
Canada is weird

beware_of_dog_01.jpg

rickyb

I dont complain about other countries and dont make excuses for other countries bad decisions.
ok got that. being an outstanding american citizen is not complaining about hilters around the world or making excuses for other countries.

ill work on that right away.

cachmeifucan

Alot of white people get killed by law enforcement every year you know why nobody cares because. We just assume they breaking the law and if the can't freeze put hands up and they get shot who's fault is that

cachmeifucan

I'm very respectful to to law enforcement because we all know if they kill my white ass nobody will come to protest. Some cops have murdered people but every case should be judged individually. All I know is keep hands visible out of pockets. Pull over right away. Show some respect. Don't run. A couple more

Sportello

I'm very respectful to to law enforcement because we all know if they kill my white ass nobody will come to protest. Some cops have murdered people but every case should be judged individually. All I know is keep hands visible out of pockets. Pull over right away. Show some respect. Don't run. A couple more, don't be Black or brown.

Added a couple more for you.

cachmeifucan

He had tags on that didn't belong to car or him and wouldn't produce identification and then Locked himself in a car that he could start at any time and try to drive off. Multiple warnings cops were super nice. I'd say good things no cops got hurt I bet he going to do more time for that dumb shht then the warrant he had.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
He had tags on that didn't belong to car or him and wouldn't produce identification and then Locked himself in a car that he could start at any time and try to drive off. Multiple warnings cops were super nice. I'd say good things no cops got hurt I bet he going to do more time for that dumb shht then the warrant he had.
You could tell afterwards when he was sitting up, he felt like a real dumb :censored2:

rickyb

yea ive seen other videos where cops are busting into cars, and htey dont use dogs