police brutality

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Why would anybody be such an idiot knowing they are going to get bit---by a trained police dog. I sure would like to know what this idiot was hiding.
I had a Belgian Malinois charge at me yesterday. Bout peed my pants. Lol. He was a big baby when he realized I was no threat.

rickyb

He had tags on that didn't belong to car or him and wouldn't produce identification and then Locked himself in a car that he could start at any time and try to drive off. Multiple warnings cops were super nice. I'd say good things no cops got hurt I bet he going to do more time for that dumb shht then the warrant he had.
yea no cops got hurt, and instead cops were hurting people when they didnt have to.

rickyb

Hahaha. A “constitutionalist”. Hope he learned his lesson. What a crybaby too.
i dont think its funny. entertaining sure.

i have more respect for constitutionalists than average brain dead citizens. but exercising your rights with cops is a long hard road to defend the constitution. constitutionalists would be better off joining anti police brutality protests. ive done it.

vantexan

They supposedly are more faster and more agressive than the German Shepherd.
They're considered the best overall breed for military and law enforcement. I've seen YouTube videos of how they're trained from puppies onward. A trained dog will cost at least $80k.

542thruNthru

They supposedly are more faster and more agressive than the German Shepherd.

I believe they are just as aggressive. I know the military is moving towards them for a few reasons. Faster is one, they also live longer and weight less. They also have more energy then German shepherds.

Indecisi0n

giphy.gif