police brutality

rickyb

sbuse of power. cops have too much power like politicians, capitalists

George Joseph‏Verified account @georgejoseph94 1h1 hour ago

New: Bronx NYPD cop, known as “assman” for his alleged violent anal searches, helped lock up a weed dealer for 6 years. The jury didn’t get to hear about his 8 civil rights lawsuits, costing NYC $250K, so we looked into them (CW: graphic allegations): https://theappeal.org/nypd-detective-with-a-shady-past-helped-lock-up-a-pot-dealer-for-federal-conspiracy/ …

Di49KjlUUAAYF9b.jpg

rickyb

There’s the European economy for ya. I thought you were for poverty wages. You’ve been touting them for years.
poverty wages? isn't that where ups is headed with the teamster agreement?

that's just uk which followed Americas lead of neoliberalism. they are also gutting healthcare there

poverty wages? isn't that where ups is headed with the teamster agreement?

that's just uk which followed Americas lead of neoliberalism. they are also gutting healthcare there
Our police/firefighters get paid fairly well. I have 6 Canadian neighbors getting major procedures done here the next couple months. Well, you know why.

rickyb

Our police/firefighters get paid fairly well. I have 6 Canadian neighbors getting major procedures done here the next couple months. Well, you know why.
my dads being treated for heart problems. he wanted it done quickly even though its not an emergency so the docs said stay in the hospital over night and they will do the tests faster vs it taking a few weeks if he stayed at home. I got treated for a broken arm immediately. ive got 4 xrays, some other scan, and 2 casts (they charged me $30 for 1 which my work insurance might pay for).

btw, if your always sick in America wouldn't your health insurance rates go up??? we don't have to worry about that here, I am free to risk my life on sea doo as much as I want. we only have to worry about defunding and privatization , deregulation.

US system might be ok for ppl with a lot of money. but everyone knows what a disaster it is.

rickyb

911 dispatchers aren't. are you sure about firefighters?

my cousin does it up here he makes a lot more, but property is :censored2:ed where he lives

my dads being treated for heart problems. he wanted it done quickly even though its not an emergency so the docs said stay in the hospital over night and they will do the tests faster vs it taking a few weeks if he stayed at home. I got treated for a broken arm immediately. ive got 4 xrays, some other scan, and 2 casts (they charged me $30 for 1 which my work insurance might pay for).

btw, if your always sick in America wouldn't your health insurance rates go up??? we don't have to worry about that here, I am free to risk my life on sea doo as much as I want. we only have to worry about defunding and privatization , deregulation.

US system might be ok for ppl with a lot of money. but everyone knows what a disaster it is.
I would hope they would treat your broken arm. You pay more than I do.

A few weeks for tests? I would have most tests done that day maybe some in a day or two. With results and a plan at the end of the week or beginning of the following week.

rickyb

I would hope they would treat your broken arm. You pay more than I do.

A few weeks for tests? I would have most tests done that day maybe some in a day or two. With results and a plan at the end of the week or beginning of the following week.
bs. if both of us had no work insurance id pay less. hard to believe I pay more now, but you work harder for your money and you have a pension so that's possible. I don't pay much now and nothing for the arm.