Policys?

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
image.jpg

Meanwhile in the basement

UPSGUY72

Link? Prove to me majority of UPS drivers have some college education and I'll believe you.

I have a BS degree and am a licensed commercial helicopter pilot. I'm also a graduated of US Army Warrant officer candidate school and US army Flight school. You would be surprised at the number of UPS drivers that have a college education and or other post High school training.

Most of the UPS drivers aren't just dumb truck drivers as you would think.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I have a BS degree and am a licensed commercial helicopter pilot. I'm also a graduated of US Army Warrant officer candidate school and US army Flight school. You would be surprised at the number of UPS drivers that have a college education and or other post High school training.

Most of the UPS drivers aren't just dumb truck drivers as you would think.

Nice credentials there, driver. However, most of the drivers in my center probably need assistance tying their shoes

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I understand most drivers for UPS never made it past a high school education but it's spelled policies.

Hope this helps.

I truly don't understand why you feel that because you have a college education, it makes you smarter or better than everyone. All it does is make you more educated than SOME, and that's even questionable, depending on what classes you took and your major.

For a 40+ year old man, you are very immature.