Politicians inciting violence

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You go out of your way to spread misery and hate.
Pot calling the kettle black.

1619042350642.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
And yet when Africans immigrate to the U.S. very often you see them work very hard, often multiple jobs, start businesses, get degrees. They understand the value of the opportunity given them. I don't know how true it is but have read that black Americans don't particularly like African immigrants. If you are caught up in a corrupt system where there's no opportunity then you end up living poor like in most of Africa. But it's really not fair to assume that they're poor because they are lazy or unintelligent.
I can telL you from hearing it from both sides, Black Americans don’t like Africans and Africans don’t like Black Americans. Black Americans think Africans look down on them (which they do) and Africans think BA complain too much and squander their opportunities.

bbsam

Staff member
What's pathetic is you twisting around the context of MY statement because YOU do not have an excuse for the very simple (at least to me and the vast majority of civilized people) question you dodged and twisted.... Standby homey....

WHY DOES ONE OF THE RICHEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES (WHOSE POPULATION IS ABOUT 99% BLACK), GO FROM LOW TO VERY HIGH POVERTY WHEN WHITE RACISM DOES NOT EXIST?

You are clueless as you have probably never been there and only regurgitate what fits your black racist narrative...

You certainly can follow that....well, maybe you're one of the limited ones and can't.

BTW, the Europeans taught you over and over and over again about existing in this society. Why can't you just do it??
Why do you think it has to do with race? Kenya seems to do well but that doesn’t fit your narrative, does it?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
what *** doesnt understand is that fox news like all news outlets decides profits and expanding their segment and politicizing the news is more important than reporting the facts and having a news which is for everyone. so it creates more division and reinforces what we already believe.
fixed it for you
All news outlets are just like CNN, MSNBC and FOX ... ratings trumps everything else, especially the truth.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Why do you think it has to do with race? Kenya seems to do well but that doesn’t fit your narrative, does it?
Try again... Per World Population Review 202. Extreme Poverty Rate = Less than $1.90 (US) per day:
Niger: 40.1%
Kenya: 36.6%

Middle Class Poverty = Less than $5.50 (US) per day
Niger: 88.9%
Kenya: 86.4%

If you care to go back to Kafveli's comment on racism and poverty, you'll see my statement that there is primarily only 1 race in Niger (and now Kenya thanks to your input) and they have worse poverty than India and Bangladesh combined. There is no "racism" as you people describe what Whites are "doing" to blacks. If you didn't have your head up & locked, you'd realize "tribalism" was/is/will be forever and ever and ever...

I need to break this down further for you....Try survival of the fittest...The smarter you are as a group, the fitter....