Politicians inciting violence

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
how does "getting confrontational" = inciting a riot

you have a constitutionally protected right to protest peacefully.
Confrontational

20210421_114109.jpg

rickyb

So ok to accuse Trump and impeach him after leaving office but if a prominent Democrat incites violence it's ok?
how does "getting confrontational" = inciting a riot or violence.

con•front kən-frŭnt′
►​

• intransitive verb

To come face to face with, especially with defiance or hostility.
  • intransitive verb

To bring face to face with.
  • intransitive verb

To come up against; encounter.

nothing about violence here. you should be happy shes being honest about how power and democracy works.

rickyb

how does "getting confrontational" = inciting a riot or violence.

con•front kən-frŭnt′​

►​

• intransitive verb

To come face to face with, especially with defiance or hostility.
  • intransitive verb

To bring face to face with.
  • intransitive verb

To come up against; encounter.

nothing about violence here. you should be happy shes being honest about how power and democracy works.
cc: @Wally

rickyb

what op needs doesnt understand is that fox news like many news outlets decides profits and expanding their segment of right wingers who watch fox and politicizing the news is more important than reporting the facts and having a news which is for everyone. so it creates more division and reinforces what we already believe.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You sad little man. I didn’t say anything about white racism. I specifically referenced “oil rich” and “capitalism”.

Again, am I wrong? No. I am correct on both accounts.
So now you call me names....
You hide behind your own racism and attempted to twist my comments around because the subject is WAY beyond your ability to comprehend.
I can call you names too, but that’s your thing...
Pathetic little child....

bbsam

Staff member
From the Kikiotolu News: The largest in Nigeria 09JAN21:

When this highly populated African country gained her independence, the poverty level was very low. However, after 58 years of independence, Nigeria has risen from a low poverty level status to become the country with one of the highest poverty level in the world. This is really bad, and the citizens are groaning.

Britain ruled Nigeria since the early 1800's until 1960. Since 1960, the country has gone completely straight downhill in all respects even though GB/EU continues to provide substantial grants and lease payments for land use, etc.

These people are simply not capable of civilization as we know it. Nigeria is one of the richest African countries and were left in great shape. They simply choose not to take care of their own people.....all blacks, even in the Hausa states (same tribe).

It's certainly not about "racism"! That's just a convenient excuse for not addressing the reality of what self-fulfilling prophesy the uninformed desire.
Why not compare an oil rich capitalist country to other oil rich nations with similar or dissimilar economic structures? Wouldn’t that give a better idea of what’s going on? Instead you choose to put it on “These people are simply not capable of civilization as we know it.”
If that is the extent to which you are able to contemplate issues, then in my opinion, your opinions are fairly pathetic.