Politicians inciting violence

El Correcto

god is dead
how does "getting confrontational" = inciting a riot or violence.

con•front kən-frŭnt′​

►​

• intransitive verb

To come face to face with, especially with defiance or hostility.
  • intransitive verb

To bring face to face with.
  • intransitive verb

To come up against; encounter.

nothing about violence here. you should be happy shes being honest about how power and democracy works.
There is such a thing as verbal assault and even non verbal assault. If you are calling for people to become confrontational to other just going about their day, you are calling for assault.

MAKAVELI

There is such a thing as verbal assault and even non verbal assault. If you are calling for people to become confrontational to other just going about their day, you are calling for assault.
No not really. Being confrontational doesn't automatically equal a verbal assault.

El Correcto

god is dead
No not really. Being confrontational doesn't automatically equal a verbal assault.
Uhm if someone gets up in my face being confrontational over no fault of my own, I’m taking it as assault and not going to wait for what happens next. It’ll get handled. People don’t got to wait for you to start beating on them before taking the law into their own hands, especially in a stand your ground state.

It will be fine

Uhm if someone gets up in my face being confrontational over no fault of my own, I’m taking it as assault and not going to wait for what happens next. It’ll get handled. People don’t got to wait for you to start beating on them before taking the law into their own hands, especially in a stand your ground state.
3359CB52-F1CA-4EEA-827E-4B000C19E3FF.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm gonna think you saw a scary looking bug outside if we don't get story time now.
My drug addict brother tried to come at me with hatred in his heart while me and my mom where looking to get rid of felony amounts of drugs from her home.
I brandished a loaded handgun and reminded him who he was attempting to attack. I called the police once he left and surrendered peacefully to them in my front yard with legs crossed on my knees and hands raised when they pulled up.

I have had an extremely crazy family life.

It will be fine

My drug addict brother tried to come at me with hatred in his heart while me and my mom where looking to get rid of felony amounts of drugs from her home.
I brandished a loaded handgun and reminded him who he was attempting to attack. I called the police once he left and surrendered peacefully to them in my front yard with legs crossed on my knees and hands raised when they pulled up.

By “get rid of” I assume you mean consume the drugs yourselves. I can understand why that upset your brother.

El Correcto

god is dead
When drugs have destroyed multiple of your family members lives when you get high or do them it’ll just make you feel like a piece of :censored2: and a failure. It’s not an enjoyable experience or fun and games.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Don’t ever be ashamed of where you came from. You can’t help that. It probably made you a better person. Just do better.

El Correcto

god is dead
Don’t ever be ashamed of where you came from. You can’t help that. It probably made you a better person. Just do better.
I’m not and I’m not ashamed of my actions. Me with that loaded handgun ended in no one getting hurt, me without it would of ended with me getting hurt.

I’m a peace loving individual, but don’t come at me with violence in your heart because I won’t stand for that.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Why not compare an oil rich capitalist country to other oil rich nations with similar or dissimilar economic structures? Wouldn’t that give a better idea of what’s going on? Instead you choose to put it on “These people are simply not capable of civilization as we know it.”
If that is the extent to which you are able to contemplate issues, then in my opinion, your opinions are fairly pathetic.
What's pathetic is you twisting around the context of MY statement because YOU do not have an excuse for the very simple (at least to me and the vast majority of civilized people) question you dodged and twisted.... Standby homey....

WHY DOES ONE OF THE RICHEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES (WHOSE POPULATION IS ABOUT 99% BLACK), GO FROM LOW TO VERY HIGH POVERTY WHEN WHITE RACISM DOES NOT EXIST?

You are clueless as you have probably never been there and only regurgitate what fits your black racist narrative...

You certainly can follow that....well, maybe you're one of the limited ones and can't.

BTW, the Europeans taught you over and over and over again about existing in this society. Why can't you just do it??

vantexan

In the past when it was capitalism vs communism the U.S. and others gave African nations a lot of economic support in exchange for their leadership keeping communism out. The money didn't trickle down. It led to an African elite that jetsetted everywhere, educated their children in Europe, endless strife in Africa. Compare that to today. China is all over Africa, building infrastructure, doing whatever it takes to have access to African resources. They're doing the same in parts of Latin America. China will probably win in the long run because they give something of value in return for what they need instead of exploiting poor people for the most profit. The Chinese are IN Africa instead of just paying off leaders.

vantexan

What's pathetic is you twisting around the context of MY statement because YOU do not have an excuse for the very simple (at least to me and the vast majority of civilized people) question you dodged and twisted.... Standby homey....

WHY DOES ONE OF THE RICHEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES (WHOSE POPULATION IS ABOUT 99% BLACK), GO FROM LOW TO VERY HIGH POVERTY WHEN WHITE RACISM DOES NOT EXIST?

You are clueless as you have probably never been there and only regurgitate what fits your black racist narrative...

You certainly can follow that....well, maybe you're one of the limited ones and can't.

BTW, the Europeans taught you over and over and over again about existing in this society. Why can't you just do it??
And yet when Africans immigrate to the U.S. very often you see them work very hard, often multiple jobs, start businesses, get degrees. They understand the value of the opportunity given them. I don't know how true it is but have read that black Americans don't particularly like African immigrants. If you are caught up in a corrupt system where there's no opportunity then you end up living poor like in most of Africa. But it's really not fair to assume that they're poor because they are lazy or unintelligent.

El Correcto

god is dead
And yet when Africans immigrate to the U.S. very often you see them work very hard, often multiple jobs, start businesses, get degrees. They understand the value of the opportunity given them. I don't know how true it is but have read that black Americans don't particularly like African immigrants. If you are caught up in a corrupt system where there's no opportunity then you end up living poor like in most of Africa. But it's really not fair to assume that they're poor because they are lazy or unintelligent.
There’s multiple first generation Americans from Africa on my route, good successful people. Also really religious to a fault in some ways, like not prosecuting General Butt Naked for war atrocities because Jesus forgave him.