Max E. Pads

Screenshot_20210420-220829_Chrome.jpg
20210420_220842.jpg
20210420_220852.jpg

20210420_220911.jpg

20210420_221047.jpg

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
heres an interesting interpretation. in matrix trilogy it looks like they also had a debt write off. im assuming mainstream religion is bs like everything else. ppl should keep an open mind about religion.

Umm.

If it was about debt then why did Jesus chase money exchangers out of the church with a whip?

I reccomend you read the bible and decide for yourself by making up your own mind from what you read instead of relying on online propaganda.

Stop being so obsessed with the matrix too. Sure it was a good movie but it was an action movie not a political documentary to live by.

rickyb

Umm.

If it was about debt then why did Jesus chase money exchangers out of the church with a whip?

I reccomend you read the bible and decide for yourself by making up your own mind from what you read instead of relying on online propaganda.

Stop being so obsessed with the matrix too. Sure it was a good movie but it was an action movie not a political documentary to live by.
no it was a myth. im sure religious stories could be called myths too.

i prefer guys i listen to explain it than to read it myself.

i forget but ive heard about it before. christians who fuse money and religion are heretics.

rickyb

They sure are.

I work for God. Not UPS. If UPS fired me I wouldnt not care. I'll be job all day long. God is my provider.
i think true strength is being unaffected by bs which sounds like where ur coming from. what if we didnt need to be consumers to be happy? i think we are supposed to demand justice but let go of the outcome that we may fail or even be killed for it.

check out chris hedges book wages of rebellion. i like cornel wests christianity too.

St. Floyd of Fentanyl,
watch over our drug stashes.
Give us the strength to breathe,
and the courage to face down muh oppression.
May pregnant-woman-beaters everywhere stay safe from police brutality,
we humbly ask in exchange for indulgences paid in counterfeit money.
Amen, and A Woman.
But let's rip down Christopher Columbus statues....