Politicians inciting violence

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Most evangelicals are obviously full of it but you take the cake. Which Bible story was it where Jesus followed a random guy around harassing him for no reason?

I'm so sorry for calling you a loser.

The better question about said bible story is why did random guy care so much when all he had to do was scroll past?

The big package

They sure are.

I work for God. Not UPS. If UPS fired me I wouldnt not care. I'll be job all day long. God is my provider.
Hey Moses , since you work for God maybe you should ask him what he thinks about you questioning somebody's intelligence or insulting somebody based on your unwielding power of being a messenger and worker to the man upstairs . I mean somebody who has been given the incredible power that the Lord has given you , to be in that position you must certainly realize that some people use voice here and don't actually type words in like the old days and so if a word gets misspelled possibly it could be because I didn't catch it before I sent the message . Surely you understand that !!! I mean a person in You're unusual position of power from the Lord couldn't possibly have some inner anger in him about life . Because surely a person in that position typically would be all about love and understanding . I'm sure if the Lord thought you had hate in you he would probably remove you of such a powerful position and give it to a person more deserving of it !!!

The big package

Nobody cares. Republicans gave Trump a pass for attacking the Capitol. If you expect us to believe they care about this language you’re kidding yourself.
Wait a second I must have been missed something . When did Trump attack the capital ??? I missed that part . However I did see Democrats in Congress and the vice president trying to incite violence and trying to divide the country even worse than it already is !!! I thought Biden and the Democrats were all about trying to unite the country , I guess not !!!

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Hey Moses , since you work for God maybe you should ask him what he thinks about you questioning somebody's intelligence or insulting somebody based on your unwielding power of being a messenger and worker to the man upstairs . I mean somebody who has been given the incredible power that the Lord has given you , to be in that position you must certainly realize that some people use voice here and don't actually type words in like the old days and so if a word gets misspelled possibly it could be because I didn't catch it before I sent the message . Surely you understand that !!! I mean a person in You're unusual position of power from the Lord couldn't possibly have some inner anger in him about life . Because surely a person in that position typically would be all about love and understanding . I'm sure if the Lord thought you had hate in you he would probably remove you of such a powerful position and give it to a person more deserving of it !!!

I really dont know where that came from or what to say back.

I was just trying to convey the fact that I rely on God to provide me a means to do His Will.

I'm not better than you or anyone on here as we are all equally sinners. Sorry for upsetting you, friend.

It will be fine

I really dont know where that came from or what to say back.

I was just trying to convey the fact that I rely on God to provide me a means to do His Will.

I'm not better than you or anyone on here as we are all equally sinners. Sorry for upsetting you, friend.
You go out of your way to spread misery and hate. You’re not fooling anyone with your Jesus talk.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
You go out of your way to spread misery and hate. You’re not fooling anyone with your Jesus talk.

20210421_073934.jpg

newfie

I’m sure there were good people on both sides.
no doubt

Trump: "Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Am i wrong? No. Didn’t think so.
Yes you’re wrong. You side stepped my specific comment and stated the obvious.
If African nations lead the world in poverty, is it white racism at fault?
NO! It’s something much more obvious as cause.
You prefer to blame whites for your own miserable conditions.
You’re a success, why aren’t you helping “your people”?? That’s how you align yourself when it’s convenient.
Kind of hypocritical...

rickyb

This crazy old bat and any other politician should be charged with inciting a riot when making comments like this.

"I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public." --Booker T. Washington
how does "getting confrontational" = inciting a riot

you have a constitutionally protected right to protest peacefully.

bbsam

Staff member
Yes you’re wrong. You side stepped my specific comment and stated the obvious.
If African nations lead the world in poverty, is it white racism at fault?
NO! It’s something much more obvious as cause.
You prefer to blame whites for your own miserable conditions.
You’re a success, why aren’t you helping “your people”?? That’s how you align yourself when it’s convenient.
Kind of hypocritical...
You sad little man. I didn’t say anything about white racism. I specifically referenced “oil rich” and “capitalism”.

Again, am I wrong? No. I am correct on both accounts.