Politics of Management Job Cuts

bigbrownhen

did you say both good and bad? See I thought Sober said all mangement were corrupt. Silly me. throw yourself on that grenade if you want to admit to being corrupt but leave me out of the genralizations.

No, I am not corrupt, and as far as I can tell from your other posts, you don't seem to be either. My point was just that no matter where you work, there are good and bad employees. I didn't mean just in UPS, but in any job.

tieguy

Banned
No, I am not corrupt, and as far as I can tell from your other posts, you don't seem to be either. My point was just that no matter where you work, there are good and bad employees. I didn't mean just in UPS, but in any job.

I don't disagree with what you're saying. I was objecting to some generalizations made.

L

Loufan

with management being cut, does that mean like full time managers or corporate people? Or are they going to the hubs and cutting part time sups? I hope they leave my sups alone.

randomUPSISer

with management being cut, does that mean like full time managers or corporate people? Or are they going to the hubs and cutting part time sups? I hope they let my sups stay.

Keep up! No Corporate are getting cut (which is a real shame since there is tons of stupid coming from corporate these days... )

No part time, or even full time supervisors should be cut. Its only higher up management, of which admittedly there was waaay too much anyway.

RoyalFlush

One of Them
Keep up! No Corporate are getting cut (which is a real shame since there is tons of stupid coming from corporate these days... )

No part time, or even full time supervisors should be cut. Its only higher up management, of which admittedly there was waaay too much anyway.

There is no exclusion for Corporate. They're included.

spif91

Did everybody get there letter so they go into the selection process?:happy-very:
I didnt , but others did.:dissapointed:
Mine went into the trash for the 27th straight year. Nothing against any management person or position, but it wouldn't be something I would ever want to do. Sorry

Given people are going to be held accountable for P&L, and not stupid "make your numbers" with bogus targets; I have a feeling those making the placement decisions are going to be a lot more ruthless even if it means cutting off well connected, but inferior, managers.

One can only hope.

Braveheart

Im not offended. I am disappointed.

You seem like a pretty smart guy and I'm surprised you would say something like that, considering that you arent even from my part of the country in the first place.

I am curious...what specific incidents have led you to the conclusion that drivers from my geographic region are sick twisted perverts?

Yeah, I thought the drivers in the south were the perverts.

I am a proud member.