Politics or inclusion?

rickyb

You've never voted for a Republican before. And it's your party that is going further and further Left. At what point do you say what Reagan said: "I didn't leave the Democrat Party, the Democrat Party left me."
pretty sure biden is to the right of obama. obama was right wing.

rickyb

Where do you draw the line? I actually think the school made the right choice in taking it down.
theres been alot of progress on gay rights last few decades.

my geography teacher had star wars quotes on the wall, which is a movie made by a lefty

rickyb

Where do you draw the line? I actually think the school made the right choice in taking it down.
lets see here:

historically blacks and gays got the short end of the stick. racists and homophobes trying to keep them down.

and the school thinks showing support for these causes is not worthy of being in a class, yet we can learn fake history about what a bunch of :censored2:s the founding fathers were or all these dumb wars we fought.

Poop Head

Judge me.
lets see here:

historically blacks and gays got the short end of the stick. racists and homophobes trying to keep them down.

and the school thinks showing support for these causes is not worthy of being in a class, yet we can learn fake history about what a bunch of *s the founding fathers were or all these dumb wars we fought.
#1. Youre Canadian

#2. :censored2: you

refineryworker05

Is that cancel culture? What about free speech? republicans don't care ab
That point has probably just about arrived. The votes of moderate Democrats are no longer welcomed by the shrill hard lefties and @MAKAVELI thinks I’m a “:censored2:” because I don’t agree with the Democratic belief that black people are helpless and it’s my fault as a white oppressor that a lot of black people have adopted Fly Crippin as a glamorized lifestyle.
The same democratic party that is led by Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and Chuck Schumer is too liberal. I can assure you a left Democratic party wouldn't have those people as leaders in the party.
Every time people say this kind of obvious bs, I think oh that person has an issue with some group of people that they believe the Democratic party treats too well and that's what they mean by the democratic party is too left. I can't demean some group of Americans without democratic activists saying mean things about me. And there it is right there in the post. pathetic

refineryworker05

So anyone who disagrees with you is racist.
Get a grip pal.
Just irrational man. These posters can't think. I mean I didn't post anything about disagreeing with me. I posted someone saying the Democratic party which is lead by Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and Chuck Schumer are too left wing has some kind of issue with some group that they believe the democratic party treats too well and because they feel like they can't insult or demean that group of people and be welcome by democrats, they start pretending the democratic party is too far left, and of course that poster was upset about black people, helpless victims and blah, blah, blah which proved my point.