Positive coronavirus test at hub

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No personal time, just the two options days that I am entitled for this year. I was hired last summer, so basically I'm in the woods with PTO and all that stuff, that's why I'm worrying about missing days whitout the respective justification.

Quarantine means that you are basically locked out.

File for unemployment.

542thruNthru

So what are my choices here? should I contact my local Union, or try to get in touch with the HR department at my building? I did called the phone number that is linked to the COVID-19 on the UPSers web site and there is where I got that response, thanks in advance.

First did the doctor tell you to quarantine and also put that on your note?

If so then call back HR and tell them that per the language on UPSers.com and the memorandum of understanding that Linda Marshall president of UPS labor relations signed. You are entitled to EPL and will happily email the MOU to them.

If they still refuse, get the persons name and contact your local and your local HR.

UPSers.com
sketch-1585604219485.jpg

MOU
FullSizeR(1).jpg

over9five

Staff member
CHEMA stats:
4 positive CoronaVirus test results (one in ICU).
Over 2 dozen quarantined.

Let's face it, that means the whole facility is overrun with the virus.
We are doomed...

Johney

CHEMA stats:
4 positive CoronaVirus test results (one in ICU).
Over 2 dozen quarantined.

Let's face it, that means the whole facility is overrun with the virus.
We are doomed...
I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of April 75% of our facilities are not infected.

Rack em

Made the Podium
First did the doctor tell you to quarantine and also put that on your note?

If so then call back HR and tell them that per the language on UPSers.com and the memorandum of understanding that Linda Marshall president of UPS labor relations signed. You are entitled to EPL and will happily email the MOU to them.

If they still refuse, get the persons name and contact your local and your local HR.

UPSers.com
View attachment 289025
MOU
View attachment 289026
I :censored2:ing love you brother! You are easily the most helpful person on this forum and you always post stuff and highlight it. You do us all a great service!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Does anyone know if western region 177 healthcare will pay for a covid test ?

My area has free testing but you need serious symptoms. can a primary care physician do a test and charge my healthcare whatever?

I feel they would treat it as elective testing and want to charge me thousands after the fact.

google corona virus test

$135 will get you tested $30 extra if want it sent NDA

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
No personal time, just the two options days that I am entitled for this year. I was hired last summer, so basically I'm in the woods with PTO and all that stuff, that's why I'm worrying about missing days whitout the respective justification.
No you don't file for unemployment. He is wrong. You file for short term disability. You can do this online at upsers.com.

Retiree

If so then call back HR and tell them that per the language on UPSers.com and the memorandum of understanding that Linda Marshall president of UPS labor relations - HE is Lindsey Marshall.