Possible termination?

JL 0513

I'm curious at what item and ingredient specifically that burned him. Restaurants are supposed to serve hot food hot. Otherwise, people complain. It's common to get food straight out of a fryolator oozing super hot oil and still you have no standing to complain.You should be thanking them for the fresh food. Soon after toddler stage, one learns how to approach hot food.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm curious at what item and ingredient specifically that burned him. Restaurants are supposed to serve hot food hot. Otherwise, people complain. It's common to get food straight out of a fryolator oozing super hot oil and still you have no standing to complain.You should be thanking them for the fresh food. Soon after toddler stage, one learns how to approach hot food.
Not if their mommy keeps cutting and blowing their food for them. Lol.

JL 0513

What's unbelievable is that he did this in uniform. Break or no break you present yourself as a customer service professional. 99.9% of the population wouldn't complain about hot food as a random person in street clothes. This guy yells at a manager in his browns!?

Est.1998

What's unbelievable is that he did this in uniform. Break or no break you present yourself as a customer service professional. 99.9% of the population wouldn't complain about hot food as a random person in street clothes. This guy yells at a manager in his browns!?
Maybe the browns gave him a certain courage/confidence that street clothes can't provide. Like alcohol does for most people.

Est.1998

Next, we will hear him complain that he went to DQ and due to the ice cream being too cold, he froze his tongue, he cursed out THAT manager?
Or the time he curses, excuse me, expresses his feelings to the manager at Wendy's because he believes the Jr bacon cheeseburger should be $0.99 again!

clean hairy

Imagine he goes to a sit down place, orders, asks for the Manager, and starts cursing the person out because his food is cold!
Yet, he ordered a Salad, and does not understand it is supposed to be cold.

P

pickup

I can only imagine you behind the wheel of an 18 wheeler in bumper to bumper traffic or, better yet, having to wait your turn to back on to the dock at Walmart.

I doubt you will ever see a UPS feeders trailer at a Walmart. A UPS freight trailer, maybe.