Possible termination?

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
You've complained about food (that's supposed to be hot) burning your mouth.

You've whined about not being able to find business savers (cuz why should you have to stop and sort, amirite?).

You've moaned about UPS costing you a relationship.

I just wonder when you're going to grow the hell up and take some personal responsibility.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think I'm fixin' to quit anyways... I can't deal with the stress this job causes for the rest of my working career. My life has literally become UPS. It's caused my GF and I to split up, and they could couldn't care what misery they inflict on you... Not worth it in my opinion.

I imagine that was not the only reason you two are no longer together.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What's made it worse lately, is I got called to feeders about a month ago, but got denied because I'm dq'd from an accident I got into back in January.

I can only imagine you behind the wheel of an 18 wheeler in bumper to bumper traffic or, better yet, having to wait your turn to back on to the dock at Walmart.

Box Ox

OMG what did you eat to burn your mouth , the more you don't answer I am going to think you burned your mouth on a taco

Maybe he went tongue-first into a nacho cheese container, got it stuck in there, panicked, and turned it upside-down while trying to get his tongue out. Game over from there.

ski or die

Ski or Die
lol. They are supposed to use progressive discipline but they can still get away with passing out warning letters like party favors. He will certainly have a complaint in his file over the incident. I couldn't count how many customer complaints I had in my file (though most were things beyond my control - not at fault but still goes in your file). I did have several rude because they didn't like my attitude (generally because I didn't have time to wait around and listen to them) but not once was for language.
I was in clerical union. We had a supervisor who spent his entire day documenting anything he could find on us. Each of us had a huge manila folder but not once did he ever approach us about the folders. A new supervisor eventually replaced him, he looked at all the crap and said this is "Bull S$#@" and promptly threw every folder in the round file. Cases closed. Great Sup.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I was in clerical union. We had a supervisor who spent his entire day documenting anything he could find on us. Each of us had a huge manila folder but not once did he ever approach us about the folders. A new supervisor eventually replaced him, he looked at all the crap and said this is "Bull S$#@" and promptly threw every folder in the round file. Cases closed. Great Sup.
No one wanted to see their file?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I just can't believe we took this to page 11 ,,, didn't your mother teach you how to eat ?
Or watch your mouth ?
Burnt or not , show your a man and handle responsibily !

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Or watch your mouth ?
Hah!
In today's society, Cursing is part of everyday conversation. It used to be that a person that cursed was thought of as coarse or uneducated because they could not find better ways to express themselves.
Now days, it is common to hear people just in casual conversation and all they say is "friend" this and "friend" that.
It used to be an expletive. Now it is a common adjective.
It grates on me.