Possible termination?

snookbunny420

I got sent home at the end of the day yesterday because of an incident I was involved in with a Taco Bell manager at a Taco Bell restaurant I visited on my lunch, and the manager reported me to UPS. I not sure yet what exactly was said, but the report, in my opinion, was filed against me because the manager of Taco Bell refused to take responsibility for my upset nature as there customer, from poor service that caused me to burn my mouth, and instead, decided to try to get revenge on me for, I assume, personal embarrassment I caused him. Did I raise my voice, yes. Did I curse, yes a little, but never dropped one friend-bomb at the manager or his staff as I suspect he's claiming. Furthermore, I have frequent arguments with the ORS and dispatch already. I'm very disliked there, from what I can tell, because I stand up for myself and challenge their methods of trying to get things done, which often causes me to be overloaded with work I can't complete on time. Any light to be shed on the subject is well appreciated in considering if I should just expect to get fired, suspended, ect. If firing is a real possibility, what would the probably be of getting my job back through Union representation, thanks.
forget these companyguys, do what u feeluneed todo. friend ups,they dont care about you only their bottom line

jaker

trolling
This thread is just so pointless without knowing what he burned his mouth on and what makes it worse is he won't say

But all I know now is that when I go to taco bell I will make sure my tacos are cooled down first

Faceplanted

lol @ soft people who feel better about them self for yelling at somebody. I bet if the said Taco Bell manager told you step outside with him you would shut up and walked away

You have issues, and don't blame ups for relationship issues.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
lol @ soft people who feel better about them self for yelling at somebody. I bet if the said Taco Bell manager told you step outside with him you would shut up and walked away

You have issues, and don't blame ups for relationship issues.
Yea...it takes a LOT for me to yell at someone...i actually feel embarrassed when someone starts yelling at a restaurant or retail employee.

22.34life

This is an interesting one on lunch which means not on clock in taco bell which means not on company property.but u were in uniform,a warning letter is all u will get.there is no contract language that' says anything about verbal warnings at all ,that would have to fall under past practice.

Nine5

I got sent home at the end of the day yesterday because of an incident I was involved in with a Taco Bell manager at a Taco Bell restaurant I visited on my lunch, and the manager reported me to UPS. I not sure yet what exactly was said, but the report, in my opinion, was filed against me because the manager of Taco Bell refused to take responsibility for my upset nature as there customer, from poor service that caused me to burn my mouth, and instead, decided to try to get revenge on me for, I assume, personal embarrassment I caused him. Did I raise my voice, yes. Did I curse, yes a little, but never dropped one friend-bomb at the manager or his staff as I suspect he's claiming. Furthermore, I have frequent arguments with the ORS and dispatch already. I'm very disliked there, from what I can tell, because I stand up for myself and challenge their methods of trying to get things done, which often causes me to be overloaded with work I can't complete on time. Any light to be shed on the subject is well appreciated in considering if I should just expect to get fired, suspended, ect. If firing is a real possibility, what would the probably be of getting my job back through Union representation, thanks.
You were on your lunch that's your time swear at whoever you want even if just for fun!!

Viper

When you have the uniform and shield on, you are not a civilian. You left yourself open, whether on lunch or not. The miserable Taco Bell guy doesn't care obviously.

Est.1998

Umm no, I didn't cuss out a taco bell manager, I at most said, "I burned my gosh darn mouth on the food because it's too hot." And maybe told the manager, "not to give me anymore bull:censored2:." As he was the one that initiated the argument by trying dissuade me that I actually burned my mouth... Basically was calling me a liar, and trying to evade taking any responsibility. As I said, he was embarrassed, and through his own self humiliation, he reported on me in retaliation, because I wouldn't let him dissuade me from the feeling I was experiencing in my own mouth.
The Taco Bell food in my area is never hot enough to melt the cheese let alone burn ones mouth. Even when prepared fresh, it's temp is luke warm at best.

Est.1998

Yeah, I hear you, but at this present time, they weren't my customer, I was theirs and I burned my flippin' mouth... It hurt. In my experience, nobody responds well to having pain inflicted on them.
WTF did you order for it to be that hot? Taco Bell doesn't serve soup do they?

Est.1998

Yeah, thanks... A lot people will say the same thing you just did until they become the victim.
VICTIM!!! I'd agree with you if the food was way too spicy and you wasn't notified of this but temperature hot food has its on warning when you see steam vapors emitted from the item, it might be too hot to consume right now. This sounds like the type of complaint women live for.