Possible termination?

oldngray

nowhere special
I myself am quite proud of the amount of complaints I have received. I had a customer complaint once because I used the wrong gate! When the guy met he told me not to use the east gate and I shrugged it off like it was no big deal because it wasn't, and boom complaint lol.

How about didn't ring the doorbell - and they admit their doorbell doesn't even work?

KOG72

I’m full of it
I had a lot of stuff like non consecutive delivery attempts. The customer is home waiting for their package on the second day and are mad because I never showed up. Didn't matter the package wasn't on my truck that day.
And peeping in windows???

oldngray

nowhere special
I love getting a message saying to reattempt a delivery because customer claims I didn't ring the doorbell or knock. It usually take me 15min to do the reattempt.

And they will always swear they were home when you know they weren't.

What would really piss me off was half the time they still wouldn't be there when I went back.

kevw45

Wow!! Cussed out a Taco Bell manager

You must be a real tuff guy

SMH!!!
Umm no, I didn't cuss out a taco bell manager, I at most said, "I burned my gosh darn mouth on the food because it's too hot." And maybe told the manager, "not to give me anymore bull:censored2:." As he was the one that initiated the argument by trying dissuade me that I actually burned my mouth... Basically was calling me a liar, and trying to evade taking any responsibility. As I said, he was embarrassed, and through his own self humiliation, he reported on me in retaliation, because I wouldn't let him dissuade me from the feeling I was experiencing in my own mouth.

Indecisi0n

Umm no, I didn't cuss out a taco bell manager, I at most said, "I burned my gosh darn mouth on the food because it's too hot." And maybe told the manager, "not to give me anymore bull:censored2:." As he was the one that initiated the argument by trying dissuade me that I actually burned my mouth... Basically was calling me a liar, and trying to evade taking any responsibility. As I said, he was embarrassed, and through his own self humiliation, he reported on me in retaliation, because I wouldn't let him dissuade me from the feeling I was experiencing in my own mouth.
Lol. Why not sue them? I mean who knew that food cooked 30 seconds ago would be hot? It worked for that McDonalds women.

oldngray

nowhere special

Pretty much doesn't matter. When you are in uniform you are held to a higher standard.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Like I said
"Cussed out a Taco Bell manager"