image.jpg
image.jpg
Beautiful
image.jpg
image.jpg

Brown stains

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1406078718.213847.jpg

My boy roscoe when I first got him
A friend of mine found a litter of pups in a box on the side of high way in South Carolina
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1406078825.536488.jpg

2nd pic is a month be for he past
Best dog And friend I ever had miss him everyday been I yr June 23rd

Last edited:

407steward

View attachment 14891
My boy roscoe when I first got him
A friend of mine found a litter of pups in a box on the side of high way in South Carolina View attachment 14892
2nd pic is a month be for he past
Best dog And friend I ever had miss him everyday been I yr June 23rd
I know how you feel. When my girl Eve passed it took me a while to get right. Some people don't understand. For me the loyalty the happiness she had for me was something I put a lot of stock in. When she went I took it hard. All that for a dog some people would think. She couldn't talk but she did with her eyes. That loyalty. I'll never find loyalty like that again. That's what makes them unique and special. They are that family that can't talk that you wish could.

I'm sorry for your loss.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I know how you feel. When my girl Eve passed it took me a while to get right. Some people don't understand. For me the loyalty the happiness she had for me was something I put a lot of stock in. When she went I took it hard. All that for a dog some people would think. She couldn't talk but she did with her eyes. That loyalty. I'll never find loyalty like that again. That's what makes them unique and special. They are that family that can't talk that you wish could.

I'm sorry for your loss.
Right on 407, I couldn't have said it any better myself compadre. Dogs are great and your best friend. The best thing to do when you have to put a dog down is immediately go get another one from an animal shelter. Lots of great dogs that need a good home and the love of a good owner. Companionship with a dog, PRICELESS

407steward

Right on 407, I couldn't have said it any better myself compadre. Dogs are great and your best friend. The best thing to do when you have to put a dog down is immediately go get another one from an animal shelter. Lots of great dogs that need a good home and the love of a good owner. Companionship with a dog, PRICELESS
You and I think alike. Mrs.407 and I rescue dogs and cats. It one of the things we do together. My wife is a huge animal activist (like Batman)which makes me her Robin. Everyone should always rescue before thinking about going to the store.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I agree totally with rescuing. The last three I had/have, rescued me. Problem is I get so close to them, I like them so much better than people. And I obsess over Her. I know losing this white one is gonna kill me. Shes like my child. Yes pathetic, I know, LOL

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
You and I think alike. Mrs.407 and I rescue dogs and cats. It one of the things we do together. My wife is a huge animal activist (like Batman)which makes me her Robin. Everyone should always rescue before thinking about going to the store.
Im giving you a big fat winner on that statement brother:likeit:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I agree totally with rescuing. The last three I had/have, rescued me. Problem is I get so close to them, I like them so much better than people. And I obsess over Her. I know losing this white one is gonna kill me. Shes like my child. Yes pathetic, I know, LOL
Not pathetic TT totally totally cool. I love them doggies too lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I always get the same question when I get back from vacation when guys cover my route, Dude do you feed every dog on your route? I proudly respond yup lmfao. Ah I love me some dogs and like I said my 2nd career after Brown is going to be a doggy dog world everyday lol.