Posting info from UPSers.com - Hoax get's slapped

I was wondering why the FBI stopped by my house and seared my eyes and removed parts of my brain. I must have inadvertently read one of Hoaxsters posts. :happy-very:

Far be it for me to disagree with a corporate monitor but I believe that person is wrong. UPSers.com does not display confidential company information. They structure the news they release through that portal by your job. Clearly material displayed through that portal is meant to be posted on bullitin boards or printed and shown to others such as the service milestone info. My point being I think anything you view on UPSers.com has already gone through the screeing process and has been released for public consumption.

I agree with you as well. Over 300,000 employees have access to upers.com, I seriously doubt any confidential information being posted there that the competition is dying to get their hands on. I see upsers.com as the equivalent of the old "Big Idea" publication - anyone could pick it up and read it.

over9five

Staff member
Regardless of what we think, let's not copy and paste from UPSers.com.
Cheryl does not need any calls from UPS lawyers.

stringerman85

UPS at it's best...always trying to spy on it's employees....somebody is getting paid to scroll through and read all this non sense on here, ha ha

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Regardless of what we think, let's not copy and paste from UPSers.com.
Cheryl does not need any calls from UPS lawyers.

You mean like this? I don't think this counts, as it was the picture on the sign in page, that everyone has access to.
upserslogo.jpg