Potential for thousands of teamster jobs?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Stayed at my sister laws for a few days last week. The amazon and ups drivers were parked right in front of their home talking to each other for a good 15-20 minutes one day.

I almost yelled out at the ups driver what he was doing talking to that scum. Lol

Wow.

Your application for a management position.... has been approved.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
They pull that park on the wrong side, leave engine running, park in the middle crap here all the time. I have never called in on delivery drivers, ever. Except these bastards...I think they are trained this way.
At Amazongrad.
200w (1).gif

Rack em

Made the Podium
Wow. You dodge a simple question for days and when pressed to answer, your response is in defense of the company.

You're a funny guy.
Exactly! The company agreed to the language so they better be prepared to handle the volume. Ups's infrastructure has been outdated for decades and it's time to start making the necessary upgrades to handle the increase in volume whether it's surepost or not. I would guess 90% of the buildings need updated to make working conditions even safe for the volume we are getting.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Exactly! The company agreed to the language so they better be prepared to handle the volume. Ups's infrastructure has been outdated for decades and it's time to start making the necessary upgrades to handle the increase in volume whether it's surepost or not. I would guess 90% of the buildings need updated to make working conditions even safe for the volume we are getting.
My region has made massive upgrades to infrastructure. Combine that with the fact our union just gave the company a huge concession contract with lower paid 22.4 drivers.... there's no excuse not to push this issue.

Rack em

Made the Podium
My region has made massive upgrades to infrastructure. Combine that with the fact our union just gave the company a huge concession contract with lower paid 22.4 drivers.... there's no excuse not to push this issue.
Our building is ridiculously outdated. The companies solution is to keep adding MDU sections to the building instead of just making a permanent addition to the building.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Wow. You dodge a simple question for days and when pressed to answer, your response is in defense of the company.

The economic reality, can be a slap in the face. (for some)

I will spare you from another TDU rant.

:biggrin:

Our building is ridiculously outdated. The companies solution is to keep adding MDU sections to the building instead of just making a permanent addition to the building.

That was the only point, I was trying to make.