Potential for thousands of teamster jobs?

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
It's bad enough we got a ridiculous contract pushed through because we..... didn't vote on it.

Now the company..... doesn't have to follow what was.....pushed through

:rolleyes:
The try to find ways to break it from day one. Ever wonder why the union receives and distributes copies of the new CBA books well before the company passes it out to their supes?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The sky is falling!
We need to let the company pick and choose which parts of the contract they follow, otherwise we're all going to lose our jobs!

You are a real piece of work fren.

My signature line always used to be....

You might not like what I say.... but, I always tell the truth.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
They try to find ways to break it from day one.

They always have.

But, with all the negotiations being recorded this last time.... there will be a drop

in all the cases we used to see at the panels. Especially the National Panel.

Both sides realized "Oh :censored2:, look at how much money we are spending on hearing

grievances (based on) a fundamental mis-interpretation of the contract language."

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
They always have.

But, with all the negotiations being recorded this last time.... there will be a drop

in all the cases we used to see at the panels. Especially the National Panel.

Both sides realized "Oh :censored2:, look at how much money we are spending on hearing

grievances (based on) a fundamental mis-interpretation of the contract language."
All but 17i and 9.5s.
We need a $10,000.00 mandatory fine to be paid upon breach of the 17i language next time around.

Bam! Pay it.
Screenshot_20200121-204200_Gallery.jpg

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
How and what will the union do to ensure that we get surepost work when the time comes?

The Union and the company talk.... believe it or not.

If and when it happens, I'm sure there will be a timeline on what the Union feels

is appropriate for the implementation. It's not going to happen overnight.

Does the union believe that we deserve surepost based on what is happening with FedEx?

That's why they negotiated the Letter of Understanding.

But, (naive) people will still bitch and complain.... and say the Union is to blame.

Same old stuff.