Poverty And The Allure of the “Strongman”

Meat

A lot of the posters on the BC that blithely accept Trump’s “strongman” persona have professed that they grew up in poverty.

Is there a connection?

Were you hoping for a “strongman” to show up after your daddy stepped out for some smokes to help stabilize your childhood?

I actually have some pretty interesting stats from my dissertation if you are interested.

XOXO,

Meat

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
A lot of the posters on the BC that blithely accept Trump’s “strongman” persona have professed that they grew up in poverty.

Is there a connection?

Were you hoping for a “strongman” to show up after your daddy stepped out for some smokes to help stabilize your childhood?

I actually have some pretty interesting stats from my dissertation if you are interested.

XOXO,

Meat
Typical LibTurd sitting around thinking things up that are stupid as s:censored2:t and actually thinking it makes sense.
Carry on DemWit.

Meat

Typical LibTurd sitting around thinking things up that are stupid as s:censored2:t and actually thinking it makes sense.
Carry on DemWit.

Well, you explicitly have stated in the past that you were raised in poverty.

Was daddy around, or did Christmas come-and-go without a choo choo train?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Is there a connection?

XOXO,

Meat

I think Trump's "persona" is the worst thing about him, too bad I can't say the same about a lot of democrats. I do enjoy the way he sends the left off the rails with his "persona", though.

Meat

I think Trump's "persona" is the worst thing about him, too bad I can't say the same about a lot of democrats. I do enjoy the way he sends the left off the rails with his "persona", though.

As do I. Because, you know, the presidency is totally a sports (or logistics) message board where trolling is totally natural.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Is there a connection?

XOXO,

Meat
A lot of posters on the BC that blithely accept Hillary's "bitchface" persona have professed that they grew up in Disney Land.

Is there a connection?

Were you hoping for a "bitchface" to show up after your mommy stepped out for some strokes to help stabilize your childhood?

I actually have some pretty interesting stats from my assertation if you are disinterested.

XOXO

Flush

El Correcto

god is dead
A lot of posters on the BC that blithely accept Hillary's "bitchface" persona have professed that they grew up in Disney Land.

Is there a connection?

Were you hoping for a "bitchface" to show up after your mommy stepped out for some strokes to help stabilize your childhood?

I actually have some pretty interesting stats from my assertation if you are disinterested.

XOXO

Tommy
FTFY

Re-Raise

Is there a connection?

XOXO,

Meat
If you have seen the movie Back to the Future, I always picture diehard Trump supporters as the three clowns that follow Biff Tannen around while he says and does stupid crap.

“why don’t you make like a tree and get out”

I guess they need to follow someone?

bacha29

Is there a connection?

XOXO,

Meat
The longer it takes for the virus to be brought back under control and the longer it takes for the economy to come back the tougher it will be for Donald Trump to get reelected. When he told the governors to fend for themselves and told Pence only to talk to the governors that were "nice" to him is a clear sign that the administration is in a losing battle to get control over the situation.
And the longer he continues to blame everyone else for the crisis the quicker the American people will wash their hands of Donald Trump.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The longer it takes for the virus to be brought back under control and the longer it takes for the economy to come back the tougher it will be for Donald Trump to get reelected. When he told the governors to fend for themselves and told Pence only to talk to the governors that were "nice" to him is a clear sign that the administration is in a losing battle to get control over the situation.
And the longer he continues to blame everyone else for the crisis the quicker the American people will wash their hands of Donald Trump.

So you're saying the democrats have a vested interest in seeing the pandemic really take off in the US? Interesting point, I would never have thought of that.

BrownArmy

Is there a connection?

XOXO,

Meat

wut

newfie

Is there a connection?

XOXO,

Meat

who is this targeted at?