PRAYING FOR NEGOTIATORS TO GET US A GREAT CONTRACT!!!!

F

Frankie's Friend

I spend almost 8 years slanging cardboard in the hub while they we’re hiring 25 year olds right off the street into a job I was trying to earn the hard way....then waited 3 years as a driver doing garbage cut routes before I got my first chance to be a bid driver on a garbage route!! Give me a winner, or a like or an agree if any of you had to do the same thing as me!!!!
I appreciate that brother. I do.

I spend almost 8 years slanging cardboard in the hub while they we’re hiring 25 year olds right off the street into a job I was trying to earn the hard way....then waited 3 years as a driver doing garbage cut routes before I got my first chance to be a bid driver on a garbage route!! Give me a winner, or a like or an agree if any of you had to do the same thing as me!!!!
No, never met anyone with such an entitlement attitude. You are the poster child for spoiled.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I appreciate that brother. I do.
I respect anyone who had to work their way up here... I know there’s a crap load of people who quit along the way and back when I started most EVERYONE wanted to go driving and the odds were slim that you could make it into full time... I know it is a different story now in most places but it was rough back in the day...

F

Frankie's Friend

No, never met anyone with such an entitlement attitude. You are the poster child for spoiled.
Look in the mirror and you'll find the biggest one.
Did you learn route no.121 today?
Look who's entitled, whiner.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Nothing I said there was spoiled... I worked my way up to a job that was never even really promised to me...I know more off the street hires that have the entitlement attitude than drivers who were hired off the street... that’s a fact

542thruNthru

I respect anyone who had to work their way up here... I know there’s a crap load of people who quit along the way and back when I started most EVERYONE wanted to go driving and the odds were slim that you could make it into full time... I know it is a different story now in most places but it was rough back in the day...

Still rough today. 11 year wait at my building then 4 year progression. Yep spoiled

Yes I am younger than you but I bet I will be retiring before you.... boom
upload_2018-6-11_16-3-44.jpeg

Nothing I said there was spoiled... I worked my way up to a job that was never even really promised to me...I know more off the street hires that have the entitlement attitude than drivers who were hired off the street... that’s a fact
just Giving you a bad time

dogs.bite.me

It was 7 years for me.

Had 2 drivers retire and one get fired and they still didn't promote me even though I was next in line.

Took 2 additional years to get full-time, then I had a 3 year progression on top of that. Some crappy circumstances, but we're "spoiled".

Heh

Rack em

Made the Podium
It was 7 years for me.

Had 2 drivers retire and one get fired and they still didn't promote me even though I was next in line.

Took 2 additional years to get full-time, then I had a 3 year progression on top of that. Some crappy circumstances, but we're "spoiled".

Heh
The stars were trying to send you a message to run away and never look back. You didn't get the message just like I didn't.