PRAYING FOR NEGOTIATORS TO GET US A GREAT CONTRACT!!!!

F

Frankie's Friend

And majority of those are crappy employees that should just find another job, do your job, stay off the reports and be safe, simple$$$.
That's already and easy fix...

they become management.
Touche *.

Last edited by a moderator:

KOG72

I’m full of it
I think it has to do with pent up anger. workers are frustrated and tired of
the harassment
the overworking
the way workers are treated ....as a number and not as a human.

workers want justice. they want the company to be punished. they want to be treated right. i don't think it is about the money .

it's hard to understand that UPS is not a person. It is a business and every decision is purely a business/bottomline decision.

workers have to treat these contract negotiations as a business decision also. security for your families. security for your future.

a strike may be necessary . a LAST resort. an absolutely last resort. no one wins in a strike.

we did not win in 1997.
Good morning you

I’m chill bruh, I’ve had enough of the whiners though, not letting some lazy ass risk mine and my fellow teamsters future, I come to work to make $, do your job and go home.
Working smart and using the methods against them isn't being lazy. And you know if you got hurt delivering an overweight, the first thing they would say is why didn't you ask for help?

F

Frankie's Friend

I’m chill bruh, I’ve had enough of the whiners though, not letting some lazy ass risk mine and my fellow teamsters future, I come to work to make $, do your job and go home.
It was a joke. And you're in management. Dude.

F

Frankie's Friend

Working smart and using the methods against them isn't being lazy. And you know if you got hurt delivering an overweight, the first thing they would say is why didn't you ask for help?
He is "them".