Pre-load Start times

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
You're awfully optimistic. My bet is he/she/it probably doesn't even know who their steward is.
I gave him the benefit of the doubt because it said the union wouldn't pursue the grievance. In that context, I took it as he already spoke to the steward. See what happens when you assume>?

scooby0048

We dont have a steward.
If you don't have a steward, how would you know the union won't pursue the grievance? Who do you go to when you are being counseled by management? Who files grievances for you?

You have to have some union representation somewhere. If you don't please tell me where you work and I will make sure someone from the union gets that straightened out real quick.

If you don't have a steward, how would you know the union won't pursue the grievance? Who do you go to when you are being counseled by management? Who files grievances for you?

You have to have some union representation somewhere. If you don't please tell me where you work and I will make sure someone from the union gets that straightened out real quick.
One steward who is a driver rarely in the building and knows very little about the contract. I went to the BA of the Union with the question.

scooby0048

One steward who is a driver rarely in the building and knows very little about the contract. I went to the BA of the Union with the question.
Ok, so you do have a steward. And you went to the BA...he told you there is nothing to pursue so why come on here and go through all this just to end up here with the same outcome? Perhaps you are the problem after all.

Ok, so you do have a steward. And you went to the BA...he told you there is nothing to pursue so why come on here and go through all this just to end up here with the same outcome? Perhaps you are the problem after all.
I came here with a question I thought would be answered by persons who are part of the Union. To get their interpretation of the areas mentioned. But I think I'am dealing with sup's.

scooby0048

I came here with a question I thought would be answered by persons who are part of the Union. To get their interpretation of the areas mentioned. But I think I'am dealing with sup's.
We gave you the answer right out the door. You don't like what we are telling you or you expected a different answer, IDK. The sad fact of the matter is you are right in the sense that those start times are not consistent by being the exact same everyday. They are consistently within only a half hour of each other so they are consistent. Nothing is going to change with that answer. You will either have to adapt and overcome or find a job where you start at the same time every day for the rest of your career. Good luck with that.