Preeti Bharara canned by Trump.

10 Pt

The high ranking SDNY prosecuting attorney who prosecuted 17 politicians (10 were Democrats) and recently K Hall has now been canned by Trump.

You would think that if there was any credibility to the last Teamsters prosecution case he would surely have been left in office by a "Republican" President.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The high ranking SDNY prosecuting attorney who prosecuted 17 politicians (10 were Democrats) and recently K hall has now been canned by Trump.

You would think that if there was any credibility to the last Teamsters prosecution case he would surely have been left in office by a "Republican" President.

Nice try.

Trump "fired" all of the Obama appointees.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The high ranking SDNY prosecuting attorney who prosecuted 17 politicians (10 were Democrats) and recently K hall has now been canned by Trump.

Putting your own people in is standard operating procedure........even Lincoln did it. Might help with the leaks that have been happening too

oldngray

nowhere special
If he had been the only one fired it might be an issue, but since everyone else also got fired the only difference is that he is the only one whining about it.

10 Pt

Nice try.

Trump "fired" all of the Obama appointees.
Nice try? TTKU
There's other issues I was trying to clarify. I understand it was a sweep. It was interesting that he was originally told that he could stay and now he was removed like the rest of them. He was a hard ball prosecutor and it didn't seem like he played favorites.

Some folks on here ought to have been jumping up and down because he was the one that went after the IBT leadership last year.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Nice try? TTKU
There's other issues I was trying to clarify. I understand it was a sweep. It was interesting that he was originally told that he could stay and now he was removed like the rest of them. He was a hard ball prosecutor and it didn't seem like he played favorites.

Some folks on here ought to have been jumping up and down because he was the one that went after the IBT leadership last year.
He did "stay" awhile........he was told no length of time........he's a whiner of the worst kind.

10 Pt

No, not just like. President Obama did not meet with a particular appointee at his tower and promise him he could stay on under the new administration.

That is different.

Investigations?
You're posting something that you can't prove...
as usual.

newfie

Nice try? TTKU

why? too many Obama appointees giving away state secrets. they all need to go

drama queen had to go out whining. typical Obama Snowflake

Catatonic

Nine Lives
No, not just like. President Obama did not meet with a BUSH appointee at his tower and promise him he could stay on under the new administration.

That is different.

Investigations?
Spoken word? means nothing.
He is a politician you know ... or trying to become one.

Sportello

We were kids when we were growing up ... a man's word never meant anything except in small towns and rural areas.

You are right. I am reminded of the broken promises that litter my past.

I remember an early teaching job I had for the Catholics before I hired in at UPS. They lied as if they were Baptists.

A pox on them all.