Preload is trash.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
He’ll be limping out the door soon. No fat people at UPS.
wwe-ric-flair.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
With inflation/low pay and how physically demanding this job is we have had a lot of people quitting which has led to staffing issues. They also hire anyone who comes to the interview. Yesterday there was this new guy who had to be at least 350lbs and was walking with a limp.
I have seen a number of women do this job but yeah the people we have been hiring is bad. Last three people we have hired here are women 250 lbs plus. Just look at them and they clearly can't do the job

PTSandwichMaker

It’s been pretty bad at mine. We’ve lost a lot of preloaders and even drivers. Volume insanely high. Couple of us loading as much as 10 trucks ourselves at times until drivers come in. Now we are caught up on the backlog supposedly and drivers come in about hour early on the clock to help so mgmt can get off the clock. Until our out of state help (sups) all leave probably end of summer. Then I guess :censored2: again.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Company don’t give a damn.
In the end the trucks will eventually get loaded.
After that we will go and deliver till we are done.

mcsketcher

I could load 2 trucks in the time I lose on road to a rugrat preload.
This is my biggest issue. We loaded 2 trucks at a time at FedEx and then each driver would sort and scan the truck before leaving, so you knew you had what your device said you had, and you knew which zip codes and streets you had so misloads rarely happened.

I have 5-10 misloads per day at UPS and waste time daily looking for packages I don’t even have.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
This is my biggest issue. We loaded 2 trucks at a time at FedEx and then each driver would sort and scan the truck before leaving, so you knew you had what your device said you had, and you knew which zip codes and streets you had so misloads rarely happened.

I have 5-10 misloads per day at UPS and waste time daily looking for packages I don’t even have.
We load 3-4

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
It’s been pretty bad at mine. We’ve lost a lot of preloaders and even drivers. Volume insanely high. Couple of us loading as much as 10 trucks ourselves at times until drivers come in. Now we are caught up on the backlog supposedly and drivers come in about hour early on the clock to help so mgmt can get off the clock. Until our out of state help (sups) all leave probably end of summer. Then I guess :censored2: again.
Do it safely and stress out the PT stups