Preload is trash.

Honduh

For the past 3 weeks we’ve been starting up an hour after start time due to preload not being done. Most of the drivers are not getting back to the center until after 8pm. What gives? Lol.

Its not hard to figure out, staffing issues + trailers not arriving on time means your not leaving on time.

Maybe if ups got their :censored2: together things would change, but until then don't blame the people breaking their backs for minimum wage.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
Our preload is doing alright. Loads on Mondays are screwy but the cars are loaded the rest of the week by start time most of the time.

Thebrownblob

Misloads were almost unheard of. If you did have one the drivers would just meet during lunch and swap packages.
My Preloader when I was training was probably the reason I stayed Driving, she was an older lady and she was meticulous about the load. I don’t think I had one misload while I was training and the car was set up perfectly for me every day.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
My Preloader when I was training was probably the reason I stayed Driving, she was an older lady and she was meticulous about the load. I don’t think I had one misload while I was training and the car was set up perfectly for me every day.
And then one day, she was replaced by an idiot.

PT Car Washer

She was probably making $.50/hr less than FT top rate drivers also. Can't have that.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
With inflation/low pay and how physically demanding this job is we have had a lot of people quitting which has led to staffing issues. They also hire anyone who comes to the interview. Yesterday there was this new guy who had to be at least 350lbs and was walking with a limp.
We will take him in feedahs