Preload is trash.

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
For the past 3 weeks we’ve been starting up an hour after start time due to preload not being done. Most of the drivers are not getting back to the center until after 8pm. What gives? Lol.

542thruNthru

For the past 3 weeks we’ve been starting up an hour after start time due to preload not being done. Most of the drivers are not getting back to the center until after 8pm. What gives? Lol.
tenor-24.gif

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
It ebbs and flows. They like to start preload an hour later with less people and hope by some damn miracle they get it done by 9.. never happens .

DOK

It’s a staffing issue here. And also I’ve noticed there’s zero accountability, they’ve done away with quality load audits, pieces per hour unload rate etc., a lot of people just stand around.

snarts

With inflation/low pay and how physically demanding this job is we have had a lot of people quitting which has led to staffing issues. They also hire anyone who comes to the interview. Yesterday there was this new guy who had to be at least 350lbs and was walking with a limp.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
With inflation/low pay and how physically demanding this job is we have had a lot of people quitting which has led to staffing issues. They also hire anyone who comes to the interview. Yesterday there was this new guy who had to be at least 350lbs and was walking with a limp.
He’ll be limping out the door soon. No fat people at UPS.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Ask Big Carol.

The big problem is trailers arriving too late. Nobody cares so the problem continues.