Preloader fired

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Any updates what happened to you (or as you say, your friend)
on this?

Yeah hes back now. They moved him to the hardest pull in the center though. I was talking to another guy about it and he said. "they gave him his job back because the union said they had to, after that it they can give him whatever job they want."

Just today I saw my full time sup down there with my steward. I asked my friend and he said they were complaining that he wasn't scanning fast enough. I feel bad for the guy tbh but hey at least he's still working

extranatty

I'm guessing he was tapeing a box and left with the tape by accident. That sucks, I leave with black crayons by accident probably every other day.

I have a hundred pounds of black crayon in my cave. Going to sculpt them into a statue. But they do say "here's a crayon"/"want a crayon?"; they're giving you the crayon. And who can tell the difference between a crayon I found and the crayon I was given?

Whether or not he deserves to be fired depends on whether or not he was actually stealing the tape. Of course, it's easy to fight the charge, who says it's official UPS tape? Preloaders are always searching for tape, who says no one doesn't carry some.

I'm guessing the center manager either saw him take the tape or is setting him up [over misloads].

Returntosender

Yeah hes back now. They moved him to the hardest pull in the center though. I was talking to another guy about it and he said. "they gave him his job back because the union said they had to, after that it they can give him whatever job they want."

Just today I saw my full time sup down there with my steward. I asked my friend and he said they were complaining that he wasn't scanning fast enough. I feel bad for the guy tbh but hey at least he's still working
Keep pushing till he pushes back