Preloader v. hardcore union driver

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
Show me where I can find any company policy about "not" taking pictures of the back of your truck? And I am not talking about posting it to social media, just sharing it with your sup.
You cant take photos inside the building when on company property.
Theres the exception for drivers taking photos of the inside of their truck while on the road and communicating with their sups.
But inside the building is a no.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Show me where I can find any company policy about "not" taking pictures of the back of your truck? And I am not talking about posting it to social media, just sharing it with your sup.

Feel free to ask your sup to see the policy regarding taking pictures of company property. If they do, and anything I've written about it is incorrect, please let us know. It's been a while since I read it, there may be exceptions I'm forgetting.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Why do you need to take a picture?

Nobody cares what your load looks like

specter208

I recommend you to be kind and respectful. Trying to get even could backfire and hurt you instead. You don't know if this driver is dealing with issues at home. Just do your best and be humble, kind and listen to drivers complaints and try to correct them. Perhaps the driver will eventually lighten up and react more positively to you. Perhaps make his truck your priority truck.

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
Thanks! Otherwise, the load was great.

Do you see how easy that interaction was?

Everyone in every position at UPS should be open to constructive criticism as long as it is done in a respectful way,

And I am a 30yr hardcore union driver!
I'm open to constructive criticism. My original post was just asking if I was going to get in trouble for him sending a picture of a box that broke open.

Dr.Brownz

I’m my last building, a driver got fired for dishonesty via camera, telematics, not communicating with management. His dishonesty was discovered because he was 3-4 hours over the other 8-10 drivers that do that route.

They caught him stealing time via other methods, not because he was over according to their :censored2: algorithm