Preloader v. hardcore union driver

542thruNthru

I never said over allowed. But when one is 2-4 hours over others on that route. There is a problem. Another red flag for a dishonest driver.

Sorry but no... we have a guy that's every day 3 hours over and the cover driver that runs it beats it by 30-120 clicks a day. Difference?... methods

Sorry but no... we have a guy that's every day 3 hours over and the cover driver that runs it beats it by 30-120 clicks a day. Difference?... methods
I’m fairly new at this job. But I will have to respectfully disagree due to my experience.

WTFm8

I would rock his world

A few misleads some 1000s in the 8000 section bury some smalls under the bulk

Oh wait, that’s a normal day

Always get a good laugh about ‘salting’ loads... an extra package would be unnoticed cause it’s basically daily that I have 1-3 missloads or am getting 1-3 missloads shuttled to me (by a supervisor).

Don't sweat it. Lots of guys come over from PT sup. :)
I’m my last building, a driver got fired for dishonesty via camera, telematics, not communicating with management. His dishonesty was discovered because he was 3-4 hours over the other 8-10 drivers that do that route.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Got a kick out of accidentally busting a box of grease monkey gloves open in front of an ORS. I was wearing a pair at the time.

Strange how other companies are so willing to give their employees free gloves.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Also 'hardcore union' people should not be saying a word to management about you. They are more of a robocop. I have somebody who is doing the same thing to me because their first reaction when hearing about me wanting to strangle a car dealer is to turn-in to management. Also on the safety committee, what a suprise.

Re-Raise

He's like 50 something, im sure he has been there for too many years. I literally have seen him once in the three weeks I have been loading this area, and have spoken to him that one time.
You really can’t take any type of criticism can you?

He was probably following instructions about don’t touch, leave the area and NOTIFY A SUPERVISOR.

You have only talked to him once and he is a crybaby?

Just try to watch for loading pkgs that could need taped up. Is that too hard to improve on?

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
Lol who cares what the driver thinks you don't work for him.
Yeah, but can I get fired if he keeps bitching about stuff? The full time sup even said to me today that he knows im not one of the loaders that just throw crap in there and that the guy is always moaning, even before me. Hes a driver union steward.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Yeah, but can I get fired if he keeps bitching about stuff? The full time sup even said to me today that he knows im not one of the loaders that just throw crap in there and that the guy is always moaning, even before me. Hes a driver union steward.
If you are past your probationary period you are almost untouchable. Don't worry about getting fired because one driver is bitching.

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
You really can’t take any type of criticism can you?

He was probably following instructions about don’t touch, leave the area and NOTIFY A SUPERVISOR.

You have only talked to him once and he is a crybaby?

Just try to watch for loading pkgs that could need taped up. Is that too hard to improve on?
Yeah from hearing it from other people who have loaded for him and from the full time sup too. I only talked to him once because he shows up so late after we are done loading, today he showed up at 9:10 when pretty much every driver was just about gone.