Preloader v. hardcore union driver

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
From my understanding its everyone who loads it. Out of the set of three drivers, he is the only one. Think they'd bump his ass.
Either way.
Last i had a complaint from a driver i just asked him what he wanted. No issues after.
Some drivers will just find anything to complain about tho. So theres no pleasing then. Just load their truck and keep it movin

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
Either way.
Last i had a complaint from a driver i just asked him what he wanted. No issues after.
Some drivers will just find anything to complain about tho. So theres no pleasing then. Just load their truck and keep it movin
I did that the time I talked to him. I said basically he was the only one of my drivers I hadn't talked to and asked what he liked and I've been doing it. Ohwell. Since then I just basically do everything by the book with his car, make sure there isn't a single hair out of place. I have even begun to take a picture of the truck when I am done with it to show how I left it in case d*khead tries to say I left it all friend*ckd up

turq

"Preloader v. hardcore union driver"

A "hardcore" union guy wouldn't go whining to a supervisor about another union guy. He may have have just been trying to cover his own ass because of how long it took to wrap up that package, or he may be just a whiney little jerk off. Either way don't worry about it, it's minor :censored2:.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
I did that the time I talked to him. I said basically he was the only one of my drivers I hadn't talked to and asked what he liked and I've been doing it. Ohwell. Since then I just basically do everything by the book with his car, make sure there isn't a single hair out of place. I have even begun to take a picture of the truck when I am done with it to show how I left it in case d*khead tries to say I left it all friend*ckd up
Dont take pics at work...just have one of ur supervisors look at it

They can fire you for it.
Do whatever you want. But if they feel like it they could try using it against you
Why would anyone care? I don’t take pics in the ladies dressing room. I work in a sell out area. Impossible to get fired unless you are a snake.

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
Dont take pics at work...just have one of ur supervisors look at it
The driver in question took a picture? On company time, in company property. Why didn't he get fired? You can't see any personal details of customers.
59736537_629414317524486_5466269164689686528_n.jpg

This is his typical load, this day isn't my best work but this is on a bad day. His first stops are the RDL and RDR so per his request I left them accessible. Then the iregs in middle. He usually doesn't have FDL & FDR so I take his post office bags and tuck them under the shelves in those areas so they aren't blocking anything. Before then he had said to just throw them in the middle up in front of everything.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The driver in question took a picture? On company time, in company property. Why didn't he get fired? You can't see any personal details of customers. View attachment 247470
This is his typical load, this day isn't my best work but this is on a bad day.

Policies only matter if they are enforced. Add it to your tool box. If a driver tries to get you in trouble by taking a picture of the load, ask your supervisor what the policy is concerning employees taking pictures on company property.

Re-Raise

78B6E9B2-1DF4-4E80-9F35-747970D0F2A5.png
That’s actually a pretty good load. (TWSS)

My only question is, why didn’t you slide this package between the others on the shelf.

When you set them on top of each other like that, they just fall on the floor.

turq

It's a company policy, and policies are tantamount to instructions. Failure to work as instructed is grounds for progressive discipline per the contract.

Show me where I can find any company policy about "not" taking pictures of the back of your truck? And I am not talking about posting it to social media, just sharing it with your sup.