Preloaders: what is your listening playlist? Please post

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
My previous job required a bit of mental affinity and the job was 9/10 done completely alone. I listened exclusively to audiobooks and podcasts so that the voices that I heard in my head were actually there.
Turn the radio off , I’m sick of sneaking misloads back to the building..

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Driver here, but I grew tired of music every day all day. Started listening to podcasts such as Joe Rogan, Pat McAfee Show, Heartland Radio, The Dan Le Betard show. Lots of good laughs and guests and most of them are about sports. Podcasts were a game changer for me.

john chesney

My previous job required a bit of mental affinity and the job was 9/10 done completely alone. I listened exclusively to audiobooks and podcasts so that the voices that I heard in my head were actually there.

This job has too much jumps and lulls, and quick things yelled back and forth.

I was trying EDM and general work out music to keep my blood flowing and heart pumping, and am mostly curious about what you all stick in your ear buds in order to keep things moving non stop.
I think all music shop be stopped until you guys figure out how to put a box where it’s supposed to go in the right truck

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I think all music shop be stopped until you guys figure out how to put a box where it’s supposed to go in the right truck
when I worked preload music , cellphones , and laughing was prohibited. I see preloaders now laughing , texting , blasting music and leaning against the belt..

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
when I worked preload music , cellphones , and laughing was prohibited. I see preloaders now laughing , texting , blasting music and leaning against the belt..
Back in my day we had to walk from the belt to the car uphill both ways 3 miles on every pull. You kids have no idea how good you have it.

john chesney

Remember when you had to really have something on the ball to work at ups. I walked up on the preload one time and they looked like the people you see at Walmart after midnight. No offense of course lol