Preloaders: what is your listening playlist? Please post

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
My playlist is pretty broad...but almost all the songs you can twerk to. Upbeat and fast....just usually the mood the music creates gets destroyed by a sup and their nasty attitude. Then i switch to standup comedy or a story.

watdaflock?

Y'all got enough time to listen to stuff, y'all got enough time to straighten a load out.

Just sayin'.
You must be terrible at your job if you can't listen to music and work at the same time.

Just sayin'.

Back in my angry music days. Victim played a lot at Alrosa Villa, in Columbus.
A band from Vinton County, in Ohio.

Last edited:

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
You must be terrible at your job if you can't listen to music and work at the same time.

Just sayin'.

Back in my angry music days. Victim played a lot at Alrosa Villa, in Columbus.
A band from Vinton County, in Ohio.
As usual, you are welcome to your stupid opinion. :)

DOK

My previous job required a bit of mental affinity and the job was 9/10 done completely alone. I listened exclusively to audiobooks and podcasts so that the voices that I heard in my head were actually there.

This job has too much jumps and lulls, and quick things yelled back and forth.

I was trying EDM and general work out music to keep my blood flowing and heart pumping, and am mostly curious about what you all stick in your ear buds in order to keep things moving non stop.
MudVayne

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Going over my playlist from today....A Tribe Called Quest, Dire Straits, James Brown, Rollins Band, Robert Cray, Soundgarden, Coheed and Cambria, Frank Ocean, Post Malone, Pearl Jam, CASH, Rolling Stones, Jack Johnson, Black Keys, Dave Matthews, Deftones, Jane’s Addiction, Kings X