Preloaders: what is your listening playlist? Please post

watdaflock?

Listen to the entire concert. Keep in mind it was during a rain storm....hence, the mud.
I would have cut-off my pinkie finger, to been able to attend.

Don't miss 19:25 You're welcome.

Days

My previous job required a bit of mental affinity and the job was 9/10 done completely alone. I listened exclusively to audiobooks and podcasts so that the voices that I heard in my head were actually there.

This job has too much jumps and lulls, and quick things yelled back and forth.

I was trying EDM and general work out music to keep my blood flowing and heart pumping, and am mostly curious about what you all stick in your ear buds in order to keep things moving non stop.

No joke I used to try and learn Spanish while working. Had voice lessons going on.

Underallowed306

My favorite songs on preload were from little known artists. They were titled ‘Why Are You So Stacked Out?’, ‘Get This :censored2: On the Car’, and everyone’s favorite, ‘The Center Manager Needs You In His Office.’

El Correcto

god is dead

I’ll send an SOS through my board

I’ll send an SOS through my board

I hope that someone fix my

I hope that someone fix my

I hope that someone fix my dispatch for tomorrow oh dispatch for tomorrow.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
My previous job required a bit of mental affinity and the job was 9/10 done completely alone. I listened exclusively to audiobooks and podcasts so that the voices that I heard in my head were actually there.

This job has too much jumps and lulls, and quick things yelled back and forth.

I was trying EDM and general work out music to keep my blood flowing and heart pumping, and am mostly curious about what you all stick in your ear buds in order to keep things moving non stop.

Y'all got enough time to listen to stuff, y'all got enough time to straighten a load out.
From one preloader to another. Your driver will appreciate it.

Just sayin'.

watdaflock?

Not bad after you skip to 2:40. They need a better vocalist though, dude sounds like he’s crying.
I've seen them a few times. Early 90s I can hardly remember. Cinci a few months ago was fun, but these huge arenas deserves some blame. Only so loud and intense you can go with high ceilings.

Planning on visiting Toledo in a couple months because it's at a hockey arena= low ceilings. Confident the sound quality at a much smaller Toledo will be better than the larger Cincinnati.

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
I've seen them a few times. Early 90s I can hardly remember. Cinci a few months ago was fun, but these huge arenas deserves some blame. Only so loud and intense you can go with high ceilings.

Planning on visiting Toledo in a couple months because it's at a hockey arena= low ceilings. Confident the sound quality at a much smaller Toledo will be better than the larger Cincinnati.

True, vocals usually aren’t as good during live performances... unless you’re Bruce Dickinson.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
When I worked preload my music was the sound of the squealing belt struggling to hold all the weight of the packages.

Reminded me of Mozart.

Along with the random chorus of the belt song. Brings back memories. “Pull your :censored2:!”