President Biden

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Heading toward (Submarine-ville)...:kickedoutsmile:
Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt. I don't need to be kicked off. I'll leave on my own like I did 7 years ago. All kinds of tribes exist, even on message boards, and the senior players circle the wagons around their own, irrespective of facts or fault. If this site wants to coddle piss-pots then that's their prerogative. I leave when ever they ask or whenever they decide. My life will go as it has done before. I post because it's fun, for now, and I try and add real, truthful information that cuts through the vomit of worthless propoganda.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt. I don't need to be kicked off. I'll leave on my own like I did 7 years ago. All kinds of tribes exist, even on message boards, and the senior players circle the wagons around their own, irrespective of facts or fault. If this site wants to coddle piss-pots then that's their prerogative. I leave when ever they ask or whenever they decide. My life will go as it has done before. I post because it's fun, for now, and I try and add real, truthful information that cuts through the vomit of worthless propoganda.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I leave when ever they ask or whenever they decide. My life will go as it has done before. I post because it's fun, for now, and I try and add real, truthful information that cuts through the vomit of worthless propoganda.
You literally came here and spewed the same propaganda everyone's heard a million times. When people disagreed you insulted them. Then you complained that your insults were removed.

Why not just skip to the part where you go back to Reddit?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
But why under a different profile, @MrFedEx ??

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
But why under a different profile, @MrFedEx ??
Negative.
Last time I left, with to middle fingers in the air, I was called out by crew of wantabe Musketeers and half arse Kings Knight's on some imaginary errants straight out of some chapter of Don Quixote.
Instead of pointing to my faults and statements that where so offensive to her, statements she never mentioned she was insulted by, these "heroes" couldn't and wouldn't cite. What was more important to these fools with hollow-man souls was the show of pathetic and Walmart branded chivalry.
After repeatedly asking WTF I said that had theses chest thumper, desperate for female validation, and even having an admin chime in on their behalf, the admin also unable or unwilling to point to the alleged horrible comments, they never did, yet, and I was threaten with expulsion.
I, again, two middle fingers up, expelled myself. That was 7 years ago and it looks like we on track for history repeating itself.

I'm not always right but I'll take full ownership of what I say and don't shape shift my arguments and comments when I get something wrong to avoid accountability. At least not the way many posters do here and gain more support for.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
You literally came here and spewed the same propaganda everyone's heard a million times. When people disagreed you insulted them. Then you complained that your insults were removed.

Why not just skip to the part where you go back to Reddit?
"Spewing propoganda"
I added real researchable and verifiable data. Argue the data don't shape shift from one pathetic point to another when your entire arguments, observations and opinion are based on infotainment from Fox, Newsmax and from Trump's carnival barking magical mentality.

Show me your data, your facts and your expert based analysis before you call my posts "propoganda". Compared to your supporting research a dead squirrel that's been lying in the road for a week makes for a better poster.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Negative.
Last time I left, with to middle fingers in the air, I was called out by crew of wantabe Musketeers and half arse Kings Knight's on some imaginary errants straight out of some chapter of Don Quixote.
Instead of pointing to my faults and statements that where so offensive to her, statements she never mentioned she was insulted by, these "heroes" couldn't and wouldn't cite. What was more important to these fools with hollow-man souls was the show of pathetic and Walmart branded chivalry.
After repeatedly asking WTF I said that had theses chest thumper, desperate for female validation, and even having an admin chime in on their behalf, the admin also unable or unwilling to point to the alleged horrible comments, they never did, yet, and I was threaten with expulsion.
I, again, two middle fingers up, expelled myself. That was 7 years ago and it looks like we on track for history repeating itself.

I'm not always right but I'll take full ownership of what I say and don't shape shift my arguments and comments when I get something wrong to avoid accountability. At least not the way many posters do here and gain more support for.
This is kind of sad. You would probably be happier on Twitter with the other trannies crying about their victim hood. I wish you the best.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Unsustainable economy, high unemployment, inflation and supply problems. We are heading for stagflation. Stock market being propped up by unsustainable government deficit spending and low interest rates.
Unemployment is on the decline, you are confusing the Biden administration with the last one, they were the ones who had record unemployment, massive government spending, and a falling GDP.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
What's great about the last two jobs reports? A great economy hires people.
Better economic outlook than what the previous administration left them. You would think we would be used to a tattered economy under an Republican administration needing to fixed by the steady hand of a sound , sane , and competent Democrat President.
Bush, Bush Jr, and Trump, what was the economy handed off to the Democrats after all 3?

upsgrunt

They’ll ignore this

When Trump had it booming, yall claimed "the president has no effect on the market, and can't take credit", but now you want to give the guy who got 81 million votes, yet venues across the country filled with hundreds of thousands of people scream "Let's go Brandon", a slap on the back and ALL the credit.
Which way do you want to squint at it?

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
When Trump had it booming, yall claimed "the president has no effect on the market, and can't take credit", but now you want to give the guy who got 81 million votes, yet venues across the country filled with hundreds of thousands of people scream "Let's go Brandon", a slap on the back and ALL the credit.
Which way do you want to squint at it?

Trump didn’t do anything except argue on Twitter and create further divide between Americans. This guy does not care about your party. I don’t even believe Trump is a Republican himself.